Chapter Twenty Four:

The heroes arrived at Charlotte Douglas Airport. Savannah was standing at the baggage claim waiting for her bag while the men of her group were standing around in the lobby. People were taking pictures and making phone calls. "Hey get away from them!" A angery and jealous Savannah shouted from across the lobby. "Those are my clients!" She marched over to the men. People actually found out who the main four was and news crews started pouring in. Savannah had on a business suit and was hauling suitcases around as part of a disguise. "These men will not take in any part for interviews or questions thank you." She pushed threw the crowd and the men followed not saying one word. Richtofen had a hard grasp on his heart at how controlling savannah was. Once they were all piled into her black hummer, they pulled out of the parking lot. "That was very impressive there Sav." Tank muttered and gave a thumbs up from behind her. "Well I want to get home. I can't stand crowds..." She responded and the men could tell she was very stressed out. For several miles, everyone was quiet. The Doctor sat in the front making sure everyone was asleep before he made his move. He reached over and rested his hand on Savannah's inner thigh which gained him a strange look. He smirked and he rubbed her thigh in small slow circles. "What are you trying to do?!" Savannah hissed quietly trying not to wake the others. "don't vorry about vhat I'm doing..." He snickered as he kept up his slow movements. Savannah pulled into the drive way and parked the hummer in the double garage and shut it quickly. She unbuckled her seat belt and got out of the car. "Wake up guys we are here." She said as the men who were sleeping began to wake up. "Y'all can work out whose room is whose. I have to go to my room and clear my head." she spoke again before anyone could say anything, she walked into the house, upstairs and into her bedroom. Her grey cat purred and meowed happily at the return of his owner. There was a knock at the door. "Come in." Savannah called out to the person on the other side of the door. The door opened revealing Richtofen. "Hallo... Savannah." he walked in and shut the door behind him and locked it. "What's up?.. "She looked at the German confused. The man in question looked up to the ceiling and pointed before he took a seat on her bed. Edward scooted closer and smiled. "I'm confused here Doc... What is it?.." Before she could say anything else, The Doctor pressed his lips against hers in a swift motion. "Eddy?..." She groaned and leaned into the kiss. Richtofen rubbed his tongue along her bottom lip, tasting the watermelon Chapstick upon her lips. The gesture sent chills running down Savannah's spine. "Doc...." she moaned as he slipped his hand up her shirt and into her bra. "Mein gott...." he growled.
*to be continued.... ;)*