Chapter Thirteen:

(Alcatraz Crew: Present Time)

"Eh Weasel? What are you doing?" The four gangsters have escaped the hell known as Alcatraz island. "What does this button do?" Weasel pressed a red button that was glowing brightly on a rusty old pannel near the abandoned Golden Gate Bridge. A flash of lightning appeared and zapped them into present day. "Ahhhh!!!!" The four men yelled as they fell into the water below the bridge. Several tourists were snapping pictures and videos left and right. "What the hell did you Weasel!?" An angry and drenched Finn shouted and gripped Weasel's bloody and ripped T-shirt. "I don't know!" He pushed Finn off of him. "Hey you four down there!" A voice shouts from above. "Help is on the way." A fire truck pulled up and a crew threw down a rope ladder. One by one the men crawled up. First Weasel, then Sal, then Finn, and followed by Billy. "Holy shit!!! Its the Alcatraz zombie survivers!!!" A teenage boy shouted. As the mobsters were being assisted and treated for wounds, a news crew arrived and were covering the scene.
Meanwhile at Savannah and the guys house, Takeo was watching TV and the news came on. He yelled for the others which raced into the room. "Pack your bags boys, we're going to San Francisco."