Chapter NEIN!

The Russian and the Japanese men woke up to pots and pans clashing upstairs. "What the hell Is that noise DA? It sounds like third wife cooking! He he." Nikolai rolled out of the bed and onto the floor due to him being constantly drunk. "No honor for you..." Takeo muttered to himself while he turned over to face the wall in his bedroom. Nikolai made his way upstairs. Nikolai peeked out of the door after passing tank. "Good morning Edward!" The Russian watched the blonde girl skip into the kitchen. "Guten Morgen." (Good morning in German) Richtofen said as he rubbed his temples. The Russian who was peeking from behind the door blushed. 'Ohhh The Doctor and the girl have a thing.... Hehehe' He thought to himself and smirked. "Vhy did you do zhat last night?" He whispered, embarrassed. "Why did you have a boner?" She used a counter attack to answer the question with another question. "You know vhat Savannah? You are very difficult at times!" He hissed with a smirk. Savannah winked as what Tank would do. "Yeah, I learned from the best." She flipped The Doc off. "Vell Dempsey Jr. I guess you Vont mind if I called your friends over to be test subjects..." he returned the wink. "Hell no! You are not making another zombie apocalypse happen. We almost had our entire species wiped out thanks to you and stupid Dr. Maxis." She gagged at saying his name. "Ah you hate Maxis too ja?" He grinned. Savannah just nodded. "Vell he's dead...." He seemed proud of his work like always but even more proud to have his enemy gone forever.