Chapter Twenty Three:

Edward Richtofen, known to be the most psychotic man since well, no one really compares to his level of crazy. Has found himself in a crazy situation... This girl has grabbed a hold of his cold tightened heart and turning him into a hot mess.

Vhat are you writing on about?..." The Doctor  peeks over Savannah's shoulder as both were buckled in seats. "Hey don't read it! Its my diary!" Savannah hissed and shut the book and tucked it safely under her arm. "Ah vho is it about?... Is it about your beloved Doctor?!" He exclaimed with pride. She shook her head and looked at the floor. "Nein!" Savannah responded which got the German to blush. "Keep it down will ya? I'm trying to sleep!" An angry Weasel shouts and put his pillow over his ear. "And stop taking pictures!" He shouted again before flipping the bird at a young couple a couple of seats ahead of him. "Well someone seems to be in a Nikolai mood." Tank smiled and nudged Savannah's chair from behind. "I see what you did there da" the Russian himself laughed and grabbed himself another small bottle of cheap liqour that the flight attendants gave out. Takeo of course was not amused with Nikolai's behavior but as always he kept to himself trying to fall asleep and to keep his stomach contents in their place. Billy, Sal, and Finn were playing a card game and laughing quietly. Savannah glanced over at Richtofen who was now flipping through the pages of a magazine. "Vho are zhese people und vhat happened to zhe old singers." He pointed to a picture of Lady Antebellum. "Hey do not hate on Lady A!" The girl hissed and grabbed the magazine. "Ohhh tour dates!!!" she exclaimed. "Hello Mr Charles..." She grinned and drew little hearts around the man with spikey hair. "Nein!" Rictofen snatched the book out of her hand and tucked it under him. "What the hell Edward? " she growled and crossed her arms. "Mein!" He exclaimed. The German was making sure what was his stays his. "So difficult..." She mumbled under her breath. "He has it bad for you Sav." Tank whispered into the blondes ear. This was going to be a long trip home...