Chapter Twenty Two:

At the interview, all four men were seated at a table. Savannah pushed up her glasses and pulled a pen and a small note book out of her purse. "Vhat are you doing?" The Doctor whispered into Savannah's ear making her blush bright red. "I'm taking notes of their story for later." She responded softly. She began to write down multiple things that the four men were saying once they were finished answering questions she stood up out of her seat and walked to Weasel after the crowd began to disperse. Richtofen, Dempsey, Nikolai, and Takeo were right behind her. "Hey I need your group to come with us. This is the original crew that killed the undead as well that's Tank, Edward, Nikolai, and Takeo." She spoke softly so that no one could hear. "Aye girly I'm not so sure we can trust ya... We barely know ya." The man in the hat replied. "Sorry... Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Savannah." The girl smiled. "Oh come on Weasel, what do we have to loose?" Billy responded which in turn caused the man in question to roll his eyes. "Fine. Where are we going?..." Weasel asked in a sarcastic tone. "North Carolina." She replied. The four new comers nodded and followed back into the big SUV parked in the parking lot and they rode off back to the hotel to leave first thing in the morning. Later that day, everyone was eating pizza. "Wow this is good! I haven't had this sort of pizza since I was in Brooklyn! Good times!" Sal laughed and continued eating. Savannah nodded and continued eating with one hand while she had a hand rested on Richtofen's thigh under the table. The German's cheeks were bright red and Nikolai noticed. "Ah Richtofen? You alright?" He chuckled. Edward narrowed his eyes and scowled at the Russian. Tank smirked and seen what Nikolai was trying to do so he decided to play along. "Are you coming down with a fever Doc? Your cheeks are awfully red..." The marine chuckled until he got a kick from Richtofen. "Nein hush!" The German was embarrassed and he got up and left. "What was that about?" Finn asked completely confused. "Oh him? He has a crush on Savannah here." Tank responded and motioned to the girl who had pizza halfway to her mouth. "Really?.." She blushed and chuckled too herself. "So um... Back to the um... Matter at hand... My plan is to get everyone together at my house and since the Green Run team is in Africa it will be difficult..." Savannah placed her pizza back down and looked at the seven men gathered around in the kitchen. "Why?" Billy asked, who was still confused. "I want to know everyone's story and why everyone is coming back now... I'll discuss it more at my house. Its getting late. I paid for rooms for y'all." The blonde girl said as she handed them their keys. "Thanks Sav." They responded and retreated to their quarters. "Well I'm gonna hunt Richtofen down. I hope he's not mad..." She stood up from the table and made her way to his room. "Edward?... Are you okay?.." Savannah knocked on his door. "Vhat is it?..." He responded quietly. "I came to check on you, I was worried. Can you let me in?..." There was shuffling on the other side of the door before Edward opened the door. Savannah stepped inside and closed it after herself and looked at The Doctor. His face was still red from earlier. She placed a hand on his cheek and smiled. "I'm not sure vhat you are doing to me... But I zhink I like it..." The German responded to the girls soft touch. "I'm sorry the guys were being jerks..." She frowned and looked into his eyes trying to read his emotions. Richtofen didn't look away from her. Her hair was still pinned up from earlier so he decided to let her mane free of its prison by pulling the hair tie out of her hair and he stood back and watched her blonde wavey hair dance down her face. He smiled at her and waited for her reaction. "A smile looks good on you Eddy. You should wear it more..." She whispered before leaning in to kiss him. "Zhe element has messed vith mein mind... Its hard for me to smile..." Edward replied. "I also didn't have any reason to smile. But I zhink I do know..." He shyly kissed back, wrapping his arms around the girl. She smiled in the kiss and wrapped her arms around him.