Chapter Seven:

-Warning!!! This has sexual content!!!-

Edward had on a pair of Grey pajamas and was sitting on the edge of Savannah's camouflage bedspread. Savannah came out of the bathroom wearing a silky camouflage spaghetti strapped tank top and matching shorts. The German looked up at her and blushed. He didnt know what to say or do at this point so he stayed very still. "what's wrong eddy?" She smiled sadly. He shook his head. "Nothing is vrong..." He blushed and stuttered. "Its clear that something is wrong with you Edward..." She looked into his green eyes. A small bead of sweat rolled down his cheek and onto the floor. He moved his hands into his lap to cover a growing erection. "Allright well let's just go to bed..." She turned out the lights and walked to her side of the bed. Richtofen finally moved to his side and crawled under the covers. His member lightly poked Savannah's bottom. "Edward?.. Did you bring a raygun to bed?..." she asked shyly and reached down to feel it, earning a moan from The Doctor. "Nein... Sorry Savannah..." He gritted his teeth and tried not to buck his hips. "I was making a joke eddy..." She chuckled. The girl still had a grip on the Germans hardened member. She could feel the pulse of his heart through his penis. "Mein gott!" He whispered harshly. "Is something wrong?..." She asked once again. "Nein I just.... Have a .... Erection...." He felt his face burn from embarrassment. He didn't know how or what this girl was doing to his cold, hardened heart but he wasn't sure if he liked it or not. Savannah began to rub his dick which made The Doctor moan German phrases. Richtofen pulled his pants down along with his boxers to give better access for her. she turned over and reached down with both hands. She massaged his balls while furiously pumping him. Twelve minutes into this and Richtofen shouted before coming on her hand with some dripping onto the sheets. His penis laid flaccid. "Vow.... " was all he could manage to say before passing out.