Chapter Eight:

The next morning, Richtofen has woken up to find his arms wrapped around Savannah and his pants still down. "Vhat ze hell?..." He quickly unwrapped himself from the sleeping girl and pulled his pants up and jumped out of bed and running out of the room. Tank was up, drinking a mug of coffee and nearly spit all of his coffee out when he saw Richtofen running by. "what's wrong Doc? Did you see a teddy bear?" He chuckled at his own joke as he remembered how teddy bears symbolize Samantha. "NEIN!" The German spat back. his face was blood red from his embarrassment. "Well spit it out krat." the marine demanded. "I zhink Savannah.... Did somezhing to me..." Richtofen looked at the floor, too embarrassed to face Tank. This made Tank laugh. "she wouldn't do that, if anything you were trying to put the hits out on her." He took a sip of his coffee. Richtofen wasn't sure how to respond. the memories of what the girl and himself did last night came flooding back. "Oh mein gott...." he looked up and bit his lip. "She... I... Er..." The German stuttered and nearly started to giggle. "Did you two fuck?" Tank questioned. "Nein... She stimulated me zhough... It vas wunderbar!" He exclaimed. Tank was frightened. He has never seen The Doctor act like this. "Well then... I'm going back to sleep Doc. Its been nice but it's Saturday..." The marine stretched and yawned before finishing the rest of his coffee and setting it into the sink and leaving the doctor in the kitchen alone to his thoughts. There was a shut as the American made his way back down to the basement. Back in the kitchen, Richtofen found himself pacing back and forth. "Vhat is Zhis feeling?..." He put his scarred hand to his chest and felt his heart fluttering. "Good morning Edward!"