Chapter 11 Part 2

"You know her?" Hera asked.

"Unbelievable, is it you?" The man asked and stepped closer to me.

"Umm, sir?" I asked. I didn't remember who he was, but then again it had been over fifteen years.

"It's me, Captain Rex of the 501 Battalion." He introduced himself.

My eyes went wide immediately as I heard the name.

"Rex?"

He simply nodded. I got up from my seat and stepped closer to him. His face did look familiar and his voice sounded familiar too. It was him.

"By the stars..." I sighed as I clasped my hands over my mouth.

Many emotions took me over but none of them stopped me from hugging an old friend. He hugged me back and even lifted me off the ground by a few inches. I heard him laugh and I couldn't stop letting a few joyous chuckles myself.

"Oh, thank the force. You survived." Rex said as he let me go.

"You know each other?" Ezra asked.

"Mira and I met during the wars. She was among the refugees that fled from the Separatists. She was also the last of her people so she was brought to the Jedi council. She remained in the capital for most of the war, but before the end, she was sent away to an independent system. We never learned where nor if she was alive after the order 66." Rex explained.

"I was sent to Taris system. There was a planet that had an abandoned base that Jedi used when the Jedi Tower was attacked." I told him.

"Still, you could have gotten into trouble. Just by being associated with the Jedi was enough to get killed." Rex added.

"Which is why no one knew where I was. Only Master Yoda knew of my whereabouts." I explained.

"I see. Why are you here then?" Rex asked.

"Imperials stole my work and then they stole it from the imperials. And I was trying to get my stuff back." I explained.

"So you broke in?" Rex asked.

"They left the door open." I defended.

Rex just rolled his eyes at me before we both chuckled at my comment. The tension was loosening up in this ship called the Ghost. I was properly introduced to the crew.
Kanan Jarus was a former Jedi padawan who survived Order 66 and became a scoundrel. His codename is Specter 1. Hera Syndulla, the pilot and owner of the Ghost. Her codename is Specter 2. Chopper is Hera's C1 droid that used to be an astromech during the Clone Wars. Codename, Specter 3. Garazeb Orelios, Zeb in short is one of the very few Lasat that survived the attack of the Empire on their home planet. His codename is Specter 4. Sabine Wren is a Mandalorian but also the artist and explosive expert of the crew. Her codename is Specter 5. And then there was Ezra Bridger, Kanan's padawan. He is force sensitive and used to live on the streets of Lothal before becoming a member of the crew and part of the rebels. His codename is Specter 6.

Knowing that even one Jedi had survived made me happy. Of course, through visions, I knew that some had survived. But to actually meet them was a joyful thing. It got even better when Rex told me who else survived.

"Ahsoka is alive?" I asked.

"Yes, and I'm sure she would be happy to see you," Rex said.

"Absolutely, wait. Isn't she suppose to remain hiding?" I asked.

"She has her ways. But if you hang on for a few days then you could meet her again." Rex said.

Of course, I'd stay. It has been for a long time that I haven't seen her. Will she remember me? Well, I haven't aged at all over the years. Probably another effect of the force to keep me alive till the visions come true.