A little crush 2

*Contains smut. Read at your own risk*

Sam watched Bucky lick the popsicle up and down stopping at top. He swirled his tongue on top of it. Bucky was intensely staring at the popsicle in his hand and sucking and licking it. He hollowed his cheeks to suck the popsicle. Who the fuck eats a popsicle like that?!

Sam started to feel weird. He tried to ignore it, but the longer he stared at Bucky, the more uncomfortable he felt. There's no way, Bucky didn't know Sam was there. He was extremely vigilant of his surroundings. Was he doing it on purpose? Did he know that old grandma Pattie isn't the only one with a crush on the former assassin?

"Sam, it's rude to stare"

"Says the annoying staring machine."

"Your popsicle is melting, do you want it, if not I'll happily have it."

"You know that it has my spit all over it."

"Yeah, and I don't care. Do you want it or not?"

Bucky wasn't going to actually have it, right? Sam was going to call him out on his bs.

"No, you can have it."

Bucky shrugged and began licking the popsicle in his left hand. This time he maintained eye contact with his partner. He swirled his tongue around the popsicle and let out little moans of appreciation.

It was hot. He had to know. He definitely knew.

Bucky didn't really care about birthday gifts, but the moment he felt Sam staring at him that intensely, he knew what he wanted this year.

"You're missing out, Sam. The flavours are really good together."

"Really? Let me try."

Sam grabbed the one that Bucky was just sucking one and then moved closer to Bucky. Sam's eyes fell to Bucky's lips. He took the little chocolate in the corner of Bucky's mouth in his pointer finger and put it in his mouth.

"Yeah, it tastes good."

Bucky grabbed Sam's hand and sucked on the same finger. Maintaining eye contact the whole time.

"Fuck. You're fucking with me on purpose, aren't you?"

"It's my birthday, Sam. Can I have a gift?"

"What?"

Bucky's threw the popsicle sticks and whatever was left on them on to the ground. He put his finger in front of Sam's mouth. Sam sucked hard on it.

"Can I kiss you, Sam?"

"Yes."

Bucky grabbed Sam's face and crashed his lips and against Sam's. Bucky sucked on Sam's lower lip before pushing his tongue against Sam's. Sam dragged his teeth against Bucky's tongue making his eyes widen. Their tongue wrapped around each other before Bucky retracted his. As they pulled back, Bucky kissed the corner of Sam's mouth before moving on to his jaw and collarbone. Sam let his head fall back as the other man nipped and kissed and sucked and licked the sweet spot on his neck. Bucky let his hands wander on Sam's body.

He touched one is Sam's nipples with his thumb. He then pinched it between his fingers drawing out a moan from Sam. This made Sam push him away.

"Shit, I'm sorry. I didn't to..."

"It's only fair if I get to touch you too. Take the shirt off, Barnes."

Sam wasn't asking, he was ordering. The authority in Sam's voice turned him on even more. He took his shirt off as fast as he could. Sam looked at Bucky's shirtless body and could feel the discomfort in his pants growing. He finally figured out what the weird feeling was.