Zaddy Zemo 4

(I'll end this one with Part 5 that I'm currently writing. I know this book was supposed to be just oneshots, but I got carried away. -_-)

Back at the mansion, Zemo seemed to be in an unusually good mood. He even tried to hug Bucky, but one glare was enough to put the Baron in his place.

Bucky wanted to leave as soon as possible, he was starting to feel bad for this man. Sure, this dude was probably batshit crazy but he was lonely. Bucky understood loneliness. But he couldn't stay. It wasn't fair. Not to Zemo, not to Sam and definitely not to the other guards.

Bucky handed Sam his phone and gun. Sam wasn't bothered about the gun as much, but his phone.

"Take rest." Bucky told the guards. He knew that both Josh and Dylan had started to doubt him. He didn't care. He decided to hide inside his room. He may have kept a calm playful demeanor in front of Sam, but it hurt him. He knew his target, that man had deserved worse than being shot point blank and left in the alleyway. But that didn't change the fact that Bucky had just taken another life. The only reason he showed up for dinner is because he didn't want Zemo asking questions.

Sam had purposely left his good phone at home and brought one that he wouldn't mind loosing, so he broke it after texting his sister that he wouldn't be able to contact her for quite sometime.

Bucky had to be at a certain location to receive his payment. He convinced Zemo that he wanted to go on a date with him because he felt bad for denying the hug. Zemo agreed, he chose a very fancy restaurant for dinner, but Bucky told him he didn't want people to gawk at his metal arm. He wanted to go to a bar, and get drunk without people knowing. Even though Zemo hesitated first, he finally agreed. So, the two of them along with Bucky's four bodyguards and two of Zemo's bodyguards went to a nearby bar.

At some point in the night, Bucky excused himself to go to the washroom. His bodyguards followed him. He told them to wait outside, but after that morning they were on edge. Josh and Dylan had informed Tyler (the fourth bodyguard) of what had transpired. As they kept looking at each other, Bucky said that Sam could accompany him, but the others had to stay outside. This seemed to ease the bodyguards. As Sam and Bucky entered the washroom, they waited inside a couple of minutes. Then a man entered. He handed Bucky a bag and left.

"What's in it?" Sam asked.

"My reward for the job." Bucky replied.

"So is this why you're here? "

"Yepp."

Bucky began pulling out clothes from it. He quickly changed and Sam turned around to give him privacy. There were a lot of men in the washroom. Some of them shamelessly gawked at Bucky, who simply winked at one of them.

"Done."

"Why did you change?"

"Cause I'm leaving. So, you have two options, I knock you out. Or you try to fight me then I knock you out."

"What?"

"Oh god. I can't leave with you still concious. That would be too risky for you. Here take this, in case Zemo gets a little too unbearable, show this to him. He'll back off."

Bucky handed Sam a pendrive. Sam pocketed the pendrive but stared at Bucky.

"You can't just leave!"

"I have to."

"Bu-"

"I'll get killed if I am found by certain people. And they won't hesitate to kill whoever is in the way. And I really like you, Sam. I don't want you or your men to get hurt."

"Which people?! And I am not letting you leave!"

"You're gonna fight me, aren't you? Look, I don't want to hurt you than necessary. Just stand back and I'll knock you out gently."

"Fuck you. You're not going anywhere. Not until you tell me what's going on!"

Bucky shut Sam up by pressing his palm against Sam's mouth, "Keep it low, you dummy."

Bucky leaned in and whispered, "HYDRA. People of HYDRA are looking for me. I need to leave. I'm sorry, Sam."

That's the last thing Sam heard as a fist collided with the side of his face.

                 ***************
Sam woke up in a dark room. Sam sat up and took in his surroundings. He held his head in his hands trying to remind himself of what just happened.

"Hey."

Bucky's voice caused Sam's head to whip in his direction. "What the hell is going on?"

"I didn't feel like leaving. I knew if I did, you'd be the scapegoat and Zemo would probably threaten your family."

Sam just stared at him, "What?"

Bucky sighed, "We're in Zemo's basement. HYDRA officials are here. Zemo is working for them. He would have kept me here regardless of whether I agreed to have sex with him or not. The person I killed wasn't a freelancing job like I thought for a moment. It was a calculated risk for HYDRA officials. They have me on tape. If I go out, I would have law enforcement after me, which I can deal with. But you would be framed as the reason the Winter Soldier is on the loose and your family would be held hostage if you escaped."

Sam grabbed the lower half of his face tightly as his eyes widened.

Fuck.

Fuck.

What had he gotten himself in? He took a deep breath as be looked up at Bucky who was smiling apologetically. Sam was angry. In that moment he hated the man in front of him. He jumped up and shoved Bucky against the wall. His hands wrapped around Bucky's neck as he wanted to strangle him. But of course he couldn't do it. Not because Bucky resisted, but because he just couldn't.
He moved away. "I don't need your pity. I don't need shit from you."

"I know. Let's just say I'm doing this for me and it's benefitting you in a way. I'll see to it that you can quit whenever you want. I don't expect anything from you. Think of this as a thank you for the nights you've helped me feel better."

With that Bucky walked out of the room. Sam sat there in complete silence. He didn't know how to feel. There was so many emotions that he was feeling at once. He just hoped that his family would be safe. He was doing it for them. He would give anything for them to be happy.

Sam realised something. He had been knocked out in the bathroom of the bar , how did he reach Zemo's basement? Maybe the other bodyguards? Yeah, had to be .

Deep down he knew that it wasn't them. It was the supersoldier. Sam's heart clenched. How was he supposed to suppress his feelings if Bucky kept being a sweet fucking bastard?