33 - I HAVE RETURNED!! (A/N)

Hi everyone!

I'm so sorry that I disappeared for a long time and decided to continue this story as an OC/reader harem.

At the same time, I want to apologize that I became unactive due to playing genshin, be on tiktok, busy on summer classes and transferring to another school, house and family problems, and etc.

Generally, I'm busy.

Fucking busy.

Busy, my ass.

I'm actually a carefree person and will be, uhm, doing the OC/reader harem as soon as possible.

More like what happened behind the scenes in this story and before the TimeSkip.

See you all soon!

Oh!

And be sure to read my other stories and await patiently for another new story!

R

ant:

I am fully aware of why I have been inactive for so long and have been thinking some story plot and trying to see what will happen if I mix them up together.

Well, you might expect some spoilers or chaos in one sitting.

Thanks to my OCs, that is.

There will be also a slight!bnha overview of one of my OCs and how they are doing before and after the TimeSkip.

Also, what happened the second character on duration of before and after the TimeSkip.

This is also something that I need some time to think of a scenario or something that came out from a manga/anime, because I might add my OCs there for the time being.

Furthermore, this is not new to me since I am still trying to be more active while doing my online school.

Anyway, I may or may not have wasted your time for this shitty note but *sigh*.

Thanks for reading and see you to the next chapter!