6

Okay, Terra and I talked last night about Rovan and other more subjects before heading back to sleep.

Now, I was woken up by Aone and told me that Terra wanted to play volleyball with the others. So, I begin my morning routine and got dressed before grabbing my ball and Aone (by his arm) and went downstairs to see the others and Terra in gym clothes.

"Good morning, Razor," The pastel brown haired male greeted me with a small smirk. "Looks like you shrunk a bit."

!!

BONK!

"OW!"

"Shut up, you towering ladder!"

Everyone, excluding Tsukishima, snickered as Terra looked down at me with a shocked look before I gave him a smirk of my own.

"That was the meanest thing I ever heard from you!"

"Not my fault that you started it!" I retort back with a low growl. "And it wasn't my fault why we both stay up late at night!"

Before Terra could argue back, Tsukishima took this chance and gave me his sarcasmic tone.

"Terra was stating about you being so small that I didn't noticed you were right infront of me."

That made Terra stiffened and look at me as he saw dark shadows casted over my red eyes by my silver white bangs. He then turned to the others and ushered them backwards before making eye contact to Tsukishima, muttering along a prayer for him.

Tsukishima looked at him in confusion before I clamped my hand down on his shoulder and forced him to look down at me. When he looked down at me, he flinched when he saw me gave out a smile and my red orbs shining mischieviously.

"Being short has its perks, Tsukki," I retorted back, fully aware of what I'll do for him. "Perhaps you want a little demonstration would do, hmm?"

The tall light blonde just stared back at me in an annoyed expression.

"Oh, yeah? What would you do----!"

Before he could finish that, I swiftly kicked his right shin and watched him fall back in pain while muttered out a curse towards me. But as he fall back, I quickly grabbed the collar of his gym shirt and pulled him to my face while I leered back to him with an angry look on my face.

"Call me anything that relates of my height again and I'm sure that you will never walk on those stick like legs of yours ever again."

With that, I released him and he landed on the floor with a thud and let out a curse. He was glaring at me intently but I was happy enough to return the favor. Only with much more darker aura and a very deadly vibe.

Then, I turned to everyone just to see them flinching visibly when I looked at them. Terra even flinched under my stare.

"O-Okay, to the task in hand!"

I just gave him a scoff and walked out of the mansion with my druffel bag on my shoulder and both of my hands in my pockets.

"Hurry up or those brats gonna have the gym for themselves."

* * *

Terra's POV

I gulped in fear when she had that scary look towards us after she kicked down Tsukishima. To be honest, I was nearly shitting my pants.

Tsukishima laid there for a minute in pain as Tadashi kneeled before him with a worry look on his face while Daichi glared down at him.