3

Okay, this may be sound weird.

It was already April when I noticed something was off to Kentarou as we were both went out of the house to do some grocery shopping for refilling the supplies.

I mean, I noticed how he hardened his looks and expressions over a group of males trying to gain my attention inside the grocery store. That scared them off.

"Are you okay, Ken-chan?" I asked softly as he looked down at me with a soften gaze. "I'm fine." He replied with a soft scoff before looking back up and let out a growl.

I tilted my head before looking at the direction and saw Terra looking at me with wide eyes and his jaw opened in shock.

"That's, um, my friend your glaring at."

My soft tone reached him and he immediatly looked away before he averted his eyes somewhere else accompanied with a small apology.

I patted his head and watched as Terra walked over us with wide eyes.

"Dude, who is this?" He asked pointing at the taller male behind me. "My room mate." I replied unfazed of his shocked look.

Terra hanged his mouth open. "What?"

"I said my room mate."

"Last I checked in your mansion, you never had a room mate."

That made me want to punch his guts. I turned to Kentarou and told him to wait here while I grabbed Terra from the arm and dragged him away to the other aisle.

"I know I have some explaining to do and you won't probably believed me."

Terra crossed his arms infront of him.

"Try me."

"Okay, where to start? Um, the first week of our practice in volleyball, early in the morning, I heard a loud crash from upstairs followed by some yells or shouts. Being an investigator myself, I decided to investigate the noise and found like more than ten boys cramped together inside the vacant room in my mansion. They introduced themselves and I knew their names from watching Haikyuu too much."

Terra made me pause and looked at me.

"Wait, so you're saying that guy is from Haikyuu?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

It took him about a few minutes to understand the situation before nodding.

"Okay, I believe you."

"So, you're not lying?"

He shaked his head before looking back up to me.

"Why on earth would I lie to you?" He stated in fake shock. "Besides, I doubt that guy is protecting you from any predators around while you have the others taking in charge of your mansion!"

I stared at him for a minute before walking away from him and find Kentarou waiting patiently for me at the aisle of noodles. Terra followed me without another word and the taller male perked when he saw me safe but growled when he saw Terra.

"Easy there, Ken-chan," I told him gently placing my hands over his shoulders as he slowly relaxed under my touch. "Terra is a friend of mine."

Kentarou nodded before then looking back to Terra with a hardened look on his face still.

"You... You won't hurt her?" Kentarou stumbled a few syllables in his broken English towards my best friend. "No, I won't." Terra replied slowly for him to understand completely.

The taller male nodded before the three of us resumed on buying the goods and important necessarities for the mansion.

* * *