26

A/N: This is part two from chapter 25, there will be multiple endings and some chapters featuring a future child coming from the couple that Razor (my OC) will offically be ending with.

Enjoy!

* * *

"You were in South Korea for seven years according to your contract!?"

"Obviously. I changed my physic right?"

The boys blushed and nodded before I looked at the disguised idiot of a best friend of mine.

"You do realize that you can remove that while they are here, right?"

The boys looked at the man in disguised before he sighed and removed it all. He then stared at me before looked at the males around him.

"Yo,"

"TERRA-NII/TERRA-SAN!?"

Koushi then turned to Hajime. "I knew it was Terra-san when you told us that he was your uncle!"

The latter threw his hands in surrender. "I just knew about that!"

"Oi,"

The two stopped their bickering and they all turned to see the latter staring at them with an odd look.

"Stop bickering like children. I swear you two sound like my kids back in America."

That's when I spurted out my drink to the side, just out of Omi's way, and coughed before turning back to him.

"You're fucking married!?"

Terra stared at me. "Uh, yeah. And why do you sound so surprised?"

"Well, you didn't tell me about you having kids!" I pointed out. "Hindi ka man sinabi na nagka - asawa ka duon sa US."

"I'm a married man," Terra told me with a smile. "But that doesn't mean I have to scold a bunch of you."

He is clearly releasing dad vibes at the table and it really put me in a difficult position. But I managed to ignore it.

"Anyway," Daichi continued the conversation. "How was work in South Korea?"

I completly deflated when he asked me that.

And it alarmed the other volleyball idiots.

I put hand to stop them from jumping into conclusions and replied with a deflated tone:

"I started working twelve wonders and have been training under them by stage name Nato. I received multiple death threats coming from haters and sasaengs alike. The fans of their franchise accepted me but I have my doubts that they'll be backstabbing me. I nearly take my own life one time by overdosing myself with drugs, but managed to pull through and avoid taking more than two pills of my anti - depressant to cure my growing depression."

There was silence between them until there was a loud slam coming from the bar's entrance and we all turned our direction to see a fairly tall brunette with a handsome face and pretty light brown eyes.

"TOORU!!"

The latter perked up when I called him and he smiled widely when he saw our table.

"OIKAWA-SAN/GRAND KING/SHITTYKAWA!?"

He bounded towards our table and he greeted everyone with a small bow in his form. He grew a few inches as I opened my arms and let him engulf himself into my arms.

"Yohoo~! Tobio-chan, Chibi-chan, Iwa-chan~!" He greeted the three males with a smile and his signature peace sign before turning to the others. "Hello everyone!"