8

By the time it was morning, my hearing senses heard hushed voices and I sensed people crowding around my bed.

"No fair! Razor-chan should have sleep with me, not Ushiwaka!"

SMACK!!

"That hurt, Iwa-chan!"

"Be quiet, Shittykawa! You'll wake them!"

"I never knew Wakatoshi-kun's taking advantage to this,"

"Even Noya-senpai is sleeping right next to her as well."

"Man, am I the only one jealous? No? Okay."

After hearing enough, I slowly sat up while having my eyes closed and brought my hands over my eyes. Then, I opened my eyes to see them frozen stiff when I made a slow yet dramatic movement.

"Ohayo,"

I gave them a smile before they all yelped and dispersed out of my bedroom.

After that, I let out a yawn and felt movement from the bed and had me look back to see Yuu finally waking up with a loud yawn, Wakatoshi was still asleep.

"Ohayo, Yuu," I greeted kissing his forehead softly. "Ohayo, Razor-san," He greeted back with a dreamy face before gathering his sleeping things and padded out of the room.

Without disturbing the Shiratorizawa ace, I made my way towards the bathroom to do my morning routine and change into some comfortable clothes before slowly made my way out of my bedroom and went downstairs to grab some breakfast.

After greeting the boys and eating some breakfast, I felt a warmer body pressed up against my back and a pair of arms resting at my stomach as a head of the person leaning down my shoulder.

I looked over my shoulder and find Wakatoshi sleepy form resting on my shoulder.

"Ohayo, Wakatoshi," I greeted before planting a soft kiss on his temple. "Ohayo, Razor-san," He greeted back with a small grumble.

I chuckled at him before using my free hand to play with his olive green hair and turning my head back to the boys to see them seething in jealousy at Wakatoshi's actions towards me.

I smirked. "Don't worry. You guys will have a turn about this. Yuu and Wakatoshi have theirs already. So, I can only have two people sleeping with me, if you only have trouble sleeping though."

They all chimed in excitement to agree with the conditions before I shut them up with a low hiss and darted my head at the sleeping ace on my shoulder.

They all quiet down before minding their own business as Daichi went to my side and looked over to the sleeping ace with a questioning look.

I took notice quickly and gave him a small smile.

"He got some trouble sleeping last four nights ago," I started explaining softly. "So, he bounded in my room to have a peaceful night. Now, he's still sleeping."

"No wonder he looked tired,"

I nodded. "He was. Yuu even got the same problem as him."

Daichi nodded in understandment before dismissing himself to find Yuu. I stayed behind to stroke Wakatoshi's olive green locks gently as he started to mumble unaudible words in his sleep.

But, none the less, he was still asleep.

Then, I felt someone staring at me at the right and turned my head to see a pouting yet jealous Tooru at the distance. At first, I thought he was just jealous, but when I saw him pout, I gave off a happy vibe.