22

A month passed

I was now watching by the bleachers after Karasuno have won against Aoba Johsai and another team whose uniforms were pastel pink in color. Of course, being a fellow friend to all, Terra told me to reassure the Sejioh team to which I did.

All first and second years were in tears and was comforted by me and the coaches when we treated them for ramen.

Kyotani went home after their loss but promised me that he'll update me of how he was doing after the loss. I agreed and gave him a kiss on the cheek and a comforting hug, to which he returned.

The third years were, how do I put it, holding back their tears and now all of us were walking back to their school gym. I tagged along with them just to make sure Hajime and Tooru were okay, along with Mattsun and Makki.

"Shut up, Shittykawa!"

THWACK!!

"OW! THAT HURT, IWA-CHAN!"

I let out a sigh and watched the two banter each other before we all entered the gym for their practice, only without the first and second years this time.

"Razor-san,"

I turned my head and saw Makki staring at me.

"Want to play for awhile?"

Without another word, "Sure," the reply was short and full of sincerity coming from me.

I took off my grey hoodie that Hajime have given to me before joining them for a play. Tooru served the ball via using his monster strength and Makki couldn't received it because of how hard it went to his forearms.

A few hours in, everyone were already panting minus me because I was just watching them at the sodelines after warming up with them. They were panting and complaining since they got a full stomach of ramen in, not letting the food settle down for thirty minutes before they could play.

"Oi, Oikawa! Easy with the serves!" Makki yelled over as the latter scoffed bitterly, right next to him was Hajime. He was hunched over with both of his hands on his knees before panting hard and placed a hand over his side, "My side hurts."

Aish, you boys should have at least let the food settle in for thirty minutes before you play or you'll puke.

"Sorry! Cover!"

"Oi! No feint! No feint!"

I just let out a sigh and bounded back in the court after reading the message coming from Terra.

He was asking of how things were doing with the boys and I replied via text that they were practicing after eating too much ramen.

This is how our comversation via text messages go:

Terra: [That's bad for the stomach.]

[I know. I tried to warn them but stayed put when Tooru served a bit stronger than anyone else, it's enough to throw Makki off.]

Terra: [Just be there with them if you want. You can bring Tooru and Hajime in our house for the night or two, since they need the comfort from you the most.]