32 - FINAL CHAPTER

I can't fit everything about the multiple endings in this book and I have short term memory loss. I'm blaming that.

I'm sorry that I wasn't able to update unlike last time since I've busy lately with school and the WiFi is a bit crappy lately.

Enjoy!

* * *

Everything happened so slow and so fast. Everyone got their own happy endings.

Tobio proposed to Shoyou a month ago and were planning to have a wedding with me as their best man and Terra as their best man as well.

It was followed by Hajime proposing to Tooru before the latter leaves for Argentina and it was eventful to be exact. To say at least.

Daichi proposed to Koushi a month after that. Asahi went with Nishinoya to travel around the world with him, they still sent me pictures and letters.

Kiyoko and Tanaka ended up happily married together. Yachi and Tadashi were dating as Kei was busy with volleyball as his position being a proud middle blocker.

So, a lot happened.

"Razor, you're on live for ten minutes!"

"Ten fucking minutes it is!"

I, on the other hand, focused more on my musical career as a youtuber and gained a lot of viewers and subscribers while mailing all of my money towards the schools or prefactures to act as donations.

I was living alone in Miyagi, Japan and I would only get out of my house if the monster generation of my fellow friends were on battle. I would cheer for them endlessly and the day after I'll have a sore throat and it would be always an excuse for me not to sing.

Being a youtuber is keeping my life busy while keeping in touch with my volleyball idiots and Terra. That idiot got remarried again after his ex wife cheated on him and left him through divorce papers by not allowing him seeing his children again.

She was a devil's spawn, I give her that.

Anyway, I only have five minutes to spare and begin preparing the equipment while putting my headphones on and looking at the camera.

"We're live in three, two, one...!"

"Hello everyone! This is your favorite Youtuber, Little Fang! And we are here for another music live stream to bless your beloved ears by my heavenly voice...!"

My introduction was long but worth it. Throughout looking at the live chat, I look over and saw the comments were beaming out positivity while others were a few comments about why I changed my hairstyle.

It wasn't bad if you want to try something new.

I was talking to the viewers and subscribers about my day for a half day long before I finally ended the live stream with a small fist bump and proceeded to edit the vid and upload it on Youtube.

After the video finished uploading, I quickly got out of my seat and took a quick shower before changing into something outgoing and casual while pulling a black surgical mask on and a black buckethat.

"Going out with your friends?"

I turned and saw Billy watching the news on tv and I nodded.

"Yeah, it's been a long time since I last saw them," I replied with a small smile. "I wonder how they look like now."

Billy chuckled and waved me off.

"Go and have fun, woman."

"Will do, Billy."