7

After the incident yesterday with Draco, I told everyone that we are gonna be stuck at home since the neighborhood is on lockdown.

If I mean lockdown, I mean about you all staying home and only get out of the house with the food/medicine pass.

Since the pandemic started in New York, all classes from primary to collage were cancelled while graduation were postponed due to the disease.

Two months of sticking with the guys is no biggie.

But only morning chaos would occur occassionally.

When we ran out of food or supplies, I would naturally came out bounding of the door with Wakatoshi or Yuu to help me with the bags. I even made some changes with the chores around the house.

Cleaning the main floor - Yuu, Tanaka, Tobio, and Shoyou.

Cooking - Daichi, Koushi, Wakatoshi, and Osamu.

Gardening - Aone (I was surprise that he can take care some of my plants at the backyard), Tendou, and Semi.

Bathrooms and bedrooms - Atsumu, Oikawa, Kuroo, and Akaashi.

Animals (Yes, I have three dogs, one raven/crow, and one or two eagles) - Kyotani, Tadashi, and Oikawa.

Laundry - Asahi, Kei, and Iwaizumi.

Others like Kenma and Sakusa doesn't like cleaning. But, I know Kenma, he cleans his own room without bothering me to ask and even helps on washing the dishes every now and then.

As for Sakusa's case, he really doesn't like to help on cleaning. When he heard the announcement from me, he locked himself in his own room and didn't come out. Only to come out to eat or bothering Kenma.

There was one time only that I forced him to help on cleaning the second floor with me but he didn't show up. He only showed up after I was done cleaning and it was frustrating.

Every routine since I changed the chore schedule become a hobby to everyone to adjust. Except for Sakusa.

I respect his personal space and himself. So, instead of forcing him to do chores, I kind of let him off the hook.

Now to the present.

I wiped the sweat off from my brow with a towel before resumed on cleaning the floor with wax, until Iwaizumi saw me.

"Sakusa isn't here to help you, again?" He asked proceeding to help me on waxing the floor. "Yeah. I can't just force him to do anything. Like chores and such." I replied tiredly scrubbing away.

Iwaizumi sighed. "Sakusa seems like Oikawa to me."

"E-Eh?! Why so sudden?"

"Trashykawa was goofing off with one of your dogs and resulted him to be chase out of the property."

I stifled a laugh in return.

"That's Loki for you. Once you goof off on the line of work, expect a chase down from the Rottweiler."

The male chuckled when he heard that before we both talk and finished waxing the second floor. As the both of us walked downstairs, Oikawa dashed right infront of us and quickly hid behind Iwaizumi, who looked at him irritated.

Before the vice captain could utter out a single insult, there was a low growl emitting from what was infront of us. My red eyes scanned around before seeing the culprit that chased the poor setter.

My eyes grew wide to see it was a stray yet wild black bear rampaging in the mansion. It let out a massive roar before running towards our direction.