21

"Planning to have a day off in the middle of the training camp?"

Terra and I were called to speak with the coaches about something important.

And that would be about having a day off in the middle of the training camp.

"Are you guys sure about this?"

Terra was somewhat surprised after hearing their request but was suspiscious about it, so he needs to get the full information from the coaches.

Ukai nodded in confirmation. "It will be settled if the both of you agreed."

I rubbed my temples together before letting out a sigh. "I'm actually fine with the plan but this could affect their performance and training about having to slack off only a day."

Washijo gave out a rough sigh. "Then, do you have something in mind for the boys and you two get to relax for a day at least?"

I tapped a finger under my chin and begin to think. Before I could say anything, Terra looked at me and gave me a longing look, "Don't say anything about shopping. My legs won't have anything strength to bring me there."

The coaches chuckled in amusement upon hearing his odd request and I nodded at him before finally having my face lit up as an idea finally got into my brain.

"I have one place in mind for a day off."

Terra jolted when I said that and knew exactly what place it would be, but he kept his mouth shut.

The coaches smiled.

"Let's hear it."

* * *

"Bakit nandito tayo ulit?"

I told the coaches about my plan to where the boys can relax and they were surprised to hear that there is a building that only teaches about dance lessons per session a few blocks away from the school.

They all agreed of the place and have me in charge about it while a few coaches tag along to monitor the guys. The female managers, however, tagged along as well to see if this place was worth or not.

Much to dismay, Terra had to disagree but knowing me, he agreed in the last minute.

"Nandito tayo para ang iba maggawa ng pampaiwas boredome."

Terra let out a rough sigh. "Patayin mo na ako, please."

"Don't say that." I gave him a glare. "It scares me."

"Ah gomen gomen."

Everyone were looking at us in confusiom before we dragged them inside the building and watched them as they saw all sorts of groups huddling together to practice or even chatting idly among other teams.

"Yo!" I and Terra greeted making all groups stop what they were doing and turned to our direction. "Long time no see, ne?"

All of them caused an uproar of greetings upon seeing us. They were happy that we both were attending their practice and this confused the volleyball idiots.

"OI! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?"

The groups removed themselves from the two of us and turned to see a fair looking man standing at the center of the huge stage like platform. He was in his late twenties and had sported a white shirt with a dark blue blazer, some basketball shorts, dancing rubber shoes, and an arm guard over his right arm and knee pads on both of his knees.

He had a fairly small well built yet toned body with fairly white skin, oval shaped eyes whom his eye color was dark brown, and a pair of pink lips. He also had light pink hair to match his facade.