5

"Why are your eyes red and puffy!?"

That was the first question being asked to me after we got home from the run in to my ex and shopping spree.

"Nothing,"

I tend to reassure them with a smile, but Daichi gave out a manancing aura and stared right through my lie. Which I hid behind Wakatoshi in fear and tapped Suga on the shoulder before pointing a finger at Daichi.

"Daichi!" Suga snapped in a motherly tone, making the tall brunette blushed light pink. "Stop making that stare and having a terrifying aura around! You're scaring her!"

"I, uh---"

Which there was a tiny smirk appearing on my lips. That's my cue to tease him.

"Aw, is papacrow embarrassed?"

This statement made everyone snickered around us while Daichi turned red in embarrassment and Suga turned light pink from my statement.

"R-Razor!"

Both turned to look at me in embarrassment before I let out a tiny giggle.

"What?" I asked shrugging my shoulders while looking at them innocently. "I was just stating the facts!"

The others just cooed at Daichi about his new nickname while I was carefully escorted back to my room by Kuroo and Aone, to get some rest, they say.

So, after that, I quickly went to my laptop and log on to my friendster (this is a very old website, but I was around during that time to see it) to see if Terra is online. And, he was online.

Terra: [How are ya feeling?]

I hovered my hands over the keyboard and typed in a reply.

[Fine, just got back home safely.]

I then waited for him to reply. Which there was a bubble pop up with three dots, indicating he was typing something for me to read.

Terra: [Good. Rovan got multiple charges of sexual harrassment on you and a few more girls, who were victims of unfortunate events due to him, and was sentenced for 10 - 25 years of imprisonment.]

Upon reading that, I stood upright from my bed and did a little happy dance. I knew that Rovan get what he deserves.

After that little dance, I hopped back to my chair and replied back.

[You still up for a sleepover? I also don't mind having Arceus around too.]

There was no reply. But, Terra typed in again.

Terra: [I told Chief about your invite and I was good to go, as long as you're safe. What time should I be there?]

[Maybe around 7 pm would be great.]

Terra: [Alright, that's enough time for me to pack up for the sleepover. See you.]

[Same.]

After that conversation, I logged off and practically went to bed, snuggling under my blankets before shutting my eyes for some mid afternoon rest.

* * *

Daichi's POV

Papacrow? Why would Razor-san call me that?

After the whole incident this afternoon, I was outside enjoying myself a cup of warm tea in hand while watching the first and second years play volleyball at the backyard.