17

It was truly hell in Nekoma High.

Why you asked?

Lev knows how to push some unwanted buttons in my own accurrance and have pushed me over my calm demeanor.

Showing off completely my scary and dangerous look that I have been keeping hidden back in my own world before me and Terra came here to stay in their world.

I should always thank that old man and Sangwoo sometime.

"You call that recieving, Lev?! I see that you have more potential in blocking than recieves and spiking!" I snarled over at the sidelines as the boys shivered under my unturned events of hellish training. "If you want to become the ace of Nekoma High, you better practice your recieves and spikes even more!"

Yaku nodded in agreement after I said that. "She's got a point, Lev."

The towering giant didn't reply but only responded with a curt nod and continue on his practice.

"That also includes your serves!"

"H-Hai!"

Steam could be seen seeting through out of my ears as I crossed my arms infront of my chest before grinding my teeth together and keep a cold hard glare fixated over his sloppy form.

Even coach Nekomata and Naoi noticed the shift of atmosphere after an hour Lev told me about my height and have to put me and Kuroo in charge as they take their leave.

Well, Kuroo had to keep an eye on me in case I might hurt the towering first year. So, all the coaching and teaching were on me.

The bedhead third year keeps on glancing at me from time to time as I keep on yelling to Lev about how bad he was into the sport. Until Yaku interveened with some help from Kai to train Lev about his recieves and serves.

This gives Kuroo the opportunity to drag me outside as I didn't put up much for a fight.

"Okay, what just happened?" Kuroo asked looking at me to my eye level. "Earlier, you were upset of what those girls told you. Now, you're hella pissed."

"Lev should know better not to piss me off about my height," I growled lowly for him to hear, clearly having my tone changed into something feral. "I'm already pissed this week because I'm on my period."

Kuroo ran a hand on his face when he realized that I was on my period this week.

"Okay, okay. I get the point but why go harsh on Lev?"

I let out a rough sigh. "I wasn't supposed to tell you and the others about what will happen before the Nationals."

"I'm listening."

"There's another training camp occurring outside of Japan and all teams from Miyagi to Tokyo to Kanto to Hyogo were oblidged to join the three week camp."

He was quiet after I told him that. I looked at him to see him staring at me with a shocked look and wide eyes.

"You better not tell anyone about this until you all lot recieved a letter of invitation from them. Got it?"

Kuroo crossed his chest woth his finger, to keep the promise.

"Hai, Razor-nii."

* * *

"Did you pack everything we need for the flight?"

"Yeah, I doubled check for everything to make sure."

Terra and I were at the airport waiting for the teams to pull through the crowd. We both were exchanging our words when we saw a ball of energetic sunshine waltz its way towards us.