28 - Oikawa Tooru Ending

Happy Birthday Tooru!

This is after they met up for the reunion in Chapter 26.

This is gonna be short.

* * *

"Goddamnit! Does anyone have Razor's number?!"

Terra shoved his phone at Mattsun's hand and the latter called her contact as the others were preparing for the day on surprising their flat-assed best friend.

[Mattsun, what ya need?]

"Are you with Oikawa right now?"

[Yeah. We were just taking a stroll around Tokyo before we had to head back to Miyagi.]

Mattsun let out a sigh and told her, "Make sure he is distracted and don't speak about anything the surprise party or he won't be surprised."

There was a feminine chuckle at the other end.

[Yeah, yeah. Just don't mess up in there or I'll whoop your asses when we get home.]

"R-Right."

Then, Mattsun hanged up and turned to look at the scene behind him.

Everything was in chaos.

Terra somehow teamed up with the dad squad and scolded the younger ones (who are either in college or professional volleyball players now) while the mom squad are at the kitchen with the girls making the cake for Oikawa and food for everyone later tonight.

Mattsun, unknowingly to himself, let out a sigh and picked up the neatly wrapped gift from his pocket before placing it at the table and dashed to help the others on setting up the decorations.

'Razor is gonna kill me for this!'

* * *

It's time.

"Tooru,"

The tall chocolate brown haired male turned his attention away from the aquarium and stared at the silver white haired female right behind him in confusion.

"I think it's time to go home."

Tooru finally understood and nodded with a huge grin. "Y-Yeah. Let's go home."

Razor smiled softly at him before taking his hand gently into her own and lead him out of the aquarium before going to the train station for a ride home.

As they boarded the train back to Miyagi, Tooru was distraught and have been sad lately to which Razor noticed and didn't try to cheer him up but only enlightened his spirits up with some of their memories.

"What's on your mind, Tooru?"

This made the latter snapped out of his thoughts and stared at her blazing red orbs full of concern.

"N-Nothing," He replied looking away from her piercing gaze. "There's nothing on my mind right now."

This sadden her and she frowned, "I know that look and I've seen it before. Tooru, tell me please."