9

The next day came by quickly and Terra's been out of the ordinary lately and its concerning me.

Heck, even scaring the wits out of me.

Everytime I would approach him or attempting to approach, he would shy away and would never greet me until to the point I let him go. I know something in him wasn't right. Even Kei was acting strangely as well.

But Kei's acting strange is noticeable and I have an urge to ask him about what's wrong. So, I did approach him and clamped my hand on his shoulder to where he look at me with an annoyed expression.

"After lunch, meet me in my room."

I only told him that before letting go of his shoulder and went to my room to wait for him to arrive. I already have eaten my lunch beforehand and been scrolling through social media before hearing my bedroom door open and look to see Kei entering alone.

"Is there something you want to talk about, Razor-san?" Kei asked fidgeting around. "Actually, there is. Have a seat." I replied patting the empty spot of my bed for him to sit down. He obeyed and sat infront of me.

"You've been distracted lately and I've noticed how irritated you look everytime Shoyou or Tobio talked about something in particular. Tell me, Kei."

Kei tilted his head in confusion. "There's nothing wrong, Razor-san. Those two can be my source of irritation and annoyance but I never got anything to be distracted."

I let out a sigh, rubbing my temples in the process.

"Then, tell me in all honesty, Kei. Have Terra been telling you about his powers before me?"

This caused the blonde middle blocker genius to have his mouth shut for a minute or two. But he didn't say anything and rose up to his seat before I grabbed his wrist and pulled him down with some force.

Kei tried to pull away but my grip on his wrist was firm and tight, unable to let go of his own. He was about to open his mouth in protest before he found himself looking straight into my serious red eyes piercing right through his own cunning yellow eyes.

He knows that I need an answer.

So, as calm as I pulled him towards his seat, he took a deep breathe and replied with a quivering tone:

"H-He did, Razor-san. H-He told me be-before you."

That damn idiot. How dare he!?

I let go of his wrist and let him leave my room after telling him NOT to tell anyone what just happened here to which he agreed and left quickly. As soon as he left, I started going through my phone before dialing Terra's number for the talk.

It rung thrice until he answrred.

"Tsuki told you, didn't he?" He asked through the reciever. "He did, you dumbass." I replied with my once angelic tone turned harsh.

Terra sighed. "I'll explain to you once I can find a way to bring them back home."

"Terra," I started with a warning tone. "You already know about this power of yours far too long ago and I'm scared that you might use it against your own will."

"I know that."

"I'll give you a week to have the courage to speak about your powers to the boys and finding a solution for them to return home."

"Thanks, Razor."

After that, I hang up the call before rubbing my temples as a growing migraine started to form. With a groan, I sucked in a breathe and yelled out for Semi to go and grab my pills.