12

"One more!"

Early practice came this morning and both of the best friends joined the boys to get some practice done. Just right before the exercises being held in the morning by the coaches to see how the two are fit to play.

Razor was sporting her black rubber shoes with ankle high black socks, a pair of plain black gym shorts (this came from Daichi as a gift), a plain aquamarine shirt (this came from Tooru as a gift, elbow and knee pads, and having a headband over her forehead.

As for Terra, he got the same style of clothing minus the shirt, which is light grey, and only having knee pads and one elbow pad.

Tooru served the ball by using his signature jump serve and it went towards the other side to where Terra recieved it perfectly and plummeted towards Semi who gave the ball a higher toss.

This helped Razor on her minus tempo + boom jump since she needs a higher toss. With three big steps and a giant leap, air was rushing around her and she glew from the ground with having her back arched tightly before smacking her hand towards the ball with raw power.

The ball went past between Tendou, Suna, and Kei before it landed at the back of the in bound with a black mark and bounced to the wall with a loud smack.

Just by hearing the loud smack from the ball, everyone were quiet when they saw her jump higher than Shoyou. Terra smirked with pride when they saw her jump and watched the silver white haired girl landed softly on the ground, having her face inches away from the net.

"That was some spike," Saito commented in disbelief. "Not to mention her jump."

Washijo hummed in response. "Yes. She's indeed jumping higher than we've seen from karasuno's #10."

"I wonder what's her vertical," Naoi wondered loudly. "By without using that boom jump, we've seen."

Ukai sighed, putting his hands on his hips. "I'm more concerned about her height. She's smaller than that male behind her."

Daichi jolted from the start after Ukai mentioned about her height. Koushi and the others sensed it too and looked at their coach in fear. The blonde coach looked back to them in confusion written in his faces before looking at the brunatte captain for answers.

"Just don't provoke her about her height."

That was the only thing Daichi say to him and nothing more.

After the small 3 vs 3, both teams finally got a break and the coaches called the two over to speak with them. They weren't worried about it but hearing that the coaches wanted to speak with them, it scared them a bit.

"We called you both here is about we have some questions about the both of you," Saito started before turning to Terra, specifically. "You first, how did you play volleyball in a little amount of time?"

Terra put a hand over his nape in embarrassment. "Well, I only learned how to play for a year in high school with Razor before we both stopped and the rest of the three years were consist of cheerdancing."

"One year only for volleyball while the rest three years were cheerdancing? How come there's three years in your high school?"

"In America, there are four years in high school, six years in middle school, and four years in primary school."

Naoi nodded. "Make sense. Why stopped playing volleyball for the last three years?"

"I, uh, kinda injured myself in the elbow before so Razor pitied me and stopped volleyball after one year and joined cheerdance with me for three years."