11

One Year Later

A year passed quite quickly after what happened in my mansion though. After the boys from Haikyuu left me in an emotional mess, I keep on pestering Terra about his words a year ago and he tells me soon I would see them again.

But, I can't wait anymore.

By the event of last year happened and the huge box that Koushi gave me left untouched, I managed to have the enough courage to open it a week ago and what I found inside was something that I'll be treasure even more.

Their clothes and volleyball accessories, of course!

I can't even believe that they left their clothes and their accessories behind for me to wear!

If clothes and accessories, this is the list of them:

• Hajime - his grey hoodie and his plain aquamarine shirt.

• Tooru - his medium sized denim jacket.

• Kyotani - his plain grey turtleneck shirt.

• Daichi - his plain black gym shorts.

• Koushi - his most treasured knee pads (Kami-sama bless him!).

• Tobio and Shoyou - a volleyball (Molten brand).

• Asahi - his white sweater.

• Kei and Tadashi - a small music player and black headphones.

• Tanaka and Yuu - arm sleeves and elbow pads.

• Aone - his oversized teal sweater.

• Atsumu and Osamu - Atsumu's black hoodie and Osamu's black shirt.

• Sakusa - his other washable cloth mask and a few bottles of hand sanitizer with a sticky note saying: 'Please sanitize yourself when we meet again.'

• Kuroo and Kenma - Kuroo's number and hair gel + a gaming console with some games in after download.

• Bokuto and Akaashi - a new set of knee pads and wrist bands, including a headband.

• Semi - his Shiratorizawa shirt and some purple jogging pants.

• Tendou - a couple of japanese food coupons, his adhesive tapes (extra), and another new set of elbow pads.

• Wakatoshi - his oversized dark purple jacket, a few sports magazines about volleyball, and his phone number in a sticky note.

I cried when I recieved them happily, even Terra asked in a panick state to see me crying again. Until I told him what was inside of the box and he shed a tear that he was given the same items as well.

But that was a week ago.

Now, I was sporting a black shirt with having the grey zipped up hoodie over it, a pair of leggings, a pair of knee pads, a pair of ankle high black socks and my pair of black shoes. While having the rest of the treasured items on my bigger gym bag.