25

Several Years Later

"Yo!"

I met up with Terra and he grown three or four inches taller than me while having a mature face.

"Good to see you, man!"

I, on the other hand, am in the height of 176 cm and I have been working out and had finished my contract in South Korea. I also matured into a tall, beautiful woman with my silver white hair cut into a short length, my curves more defined, my breasts grew medium, my arms and legs are longer, and my hands were calloused and soft.

I still have the same bright red eyes and it was full of life and color.

"Razor-san?"

I looked behind Terra after giving him the signature hand shake and grinned once I saw a beefier and fine looking Sejioh's former ace standing behind him with a shocked look.

"Hajime!"

The latter placed his arms around me once I tackled him into a hug and laughed with me. My laughter is angelic and contagious, even Terra smiled at our mini reunion.

"How ya been?"

"I'm fine, just graduate freshly from the university and Terra was there to be the one who was my guardian,"

"Hey, at least, I always keep you and your friends out of harm's way!" - Terra

Hajime just chuckled at him before his eyes widen a bit upon seeing me nearly going over his own height.

"You grew!"

I bursted out laughing when I heard that.

"I barely grew four inches!"

"I can't believe it! When we met you in our high school, you were barely at hinata's height!"

I punched his shoulder playfully as the three of us walked out of the airport and grabbed a taxi.

"OW!" He whined holding his shoulder. "Did you seriously take self defense classes? Because you could pack a punch stronger than me!"

"Says the volleyball idiot who threw a punch at Tooru a long time ago," - Terra

He scowled at the older male. "Not helping!"

"What? It's obviously true!"

I keep myself quiet for the whole ride towards the gym for seeing the two teams fighting for championships before pulling my grey hoodie over my petite body and pulling up a black surgical mask to cover my face before going over on putting a chestnut brown colored hair wig over my neatly tucked silver white hair.

"What are you wearing?"

I looked at Hajime and Terra who both seemed confused of my sudden change of outfit and hair.

"I'm wearing a disguise,"

"For what exactly?" - Terra

I smiled at them. "Well, I got a call coming from the Adlers coach and he told me that I should play for the game, only two sets, before he'll pull me out so that I have enough time to prepare for my show."