What happened to Hiro Scotts

Hiro Scotts.

The wonderous second younger brother of Terra Scotts.

What happened to him before and after the visit or TimeSkip of the story, you ask?

You ask and you shall receive.

The answer lies beyond here:

"DEKU!!"

"Kachan! W-Wait!"

Hiro was hanging out with his Class 1A classmates in the Dorms right after the USJ attack with the LOV and the situation of what happened wasn't pretty at all.

Most of his feathers were turned to dust, got burned, and even reduced to population due to the usage of his quirk.

But he was able to fend off some notorious villains in the process while protecting his friends and classmates in small groups.

Their homeroom teacher wasn't so lucky. Mr. Aizawa sustained great damage from the Handyman duration out of the battle and have been seen by Hiro walking around the UA campus with bandages wrapped around his face.

Technically, covering his eyes on purpose.

So now, he is chilling with the girls at the living room while having his large white wings lazily resting on the floor; as others were mindful enough not to step on them and being careful not to startle him unlike the first day of class.

Should I say about it here on what happened that day?

Maybe I should.

You see, dear readers.

After Mr. Aizawa explaining the whole class that they will be having a new student and have Hiro introducing himself to the class, Bakugou thought it would be funny to scare the poor bird.

So without thinking another thought, the angry dandelion blasted a huge explosion on his face during the quirk training outside of their class and it literally spooked Hiro out.

Being spooked by the loud sound, Hiro unknowingly dispersed the brilliant white feathers from his wings and tragically aimed it towards Bakugou.

Seemingly yet effortlessly, pinning the the poor lad to the wall.

With his sharp feathers pinning onto his gym clothes in the process and Hiro had a panic attack that time.

So the Bakusquad and Midoriya Squad had to comfort him for hours as the others tried to pry off Bakugou from the wall by trying to get the feathers off from his clothes and the wall.

But no avail.

Sheesh.

Talk about not spooking the poor bird.

After Hiro had calmed down and let Bakugou go, Mr. Aizawa made the angry dandelion apologize to Hiro of what happened and let the precious angel go to the infirmary for further checking on his condition.

So, he was excepted from the quirk training that day.

Back to the present.

"Hiro, can you pass me the pen?"

"Sure."

With a flick from his finger, a feather came out from his wings and grabbed the pen from his side before going towards to Jiro's location, which is on the dining table.

"Thanks!" Jiro thanked him after receiving the pen from the feather and continued studying.

Hiro gave her a back wave as of welcoming her and focused back on the notebook of the subject that he was reading/studying.