14

Two months later

"I miss being a high schooler,"

"You could say that again."

Terra and I were walking down the path of where Karasuno High is located and saw Tobio standing by the entrance before we both grinned and ran towards him.

Tobio heard our footsteps and looked up to see us making our way towards him before he smiled naturally towards us.

"Razor-san, Terra-san," He greeted warmly. "Good morning."

"Good morning to you too, Tobio." We both greeted him together.

The three of us entered the school and walked towards the gym together.

"So, what happened after the two month training camp?" Terra asked walking at the left side of Tobio. "Nothing interesting happened. But only training and training since the spring tournaments are coming." Tobio replied with a small smile.

I chuckled at him, causing him to turn and look at me with confusion.

"Your smiling naturally and warmly, Tobio," I said with a playful smirk on my lips. "It suites you."

Tobio blew a fuse. "E-Eh!? I'm not smiling!"

"Sure you are," Terra teased the poor setter. "Says the guy who wanted to warm up with his expressions last two months ago."

"Terra-san!"

We both just laughed it off until we reached the gym and entered to see everyone practicing. Tobio left to change and the both of us were lucky enough to wear our sports tee and volleyball shorts.

Except me, of course. I wore an oversized white sweater with a black tee underneath and some plain black gym shorts.

"Terra-san! Razor-san!"

We greeted everyone before placing our bags down to the side and joined them for practice. Well, for Terra, he joined in with the first and second years while I joined with the third years and the two female managers, along with Takeda-sensei and coach Ukai.

Tobio returned back inside the gym and joined Terra and the others for practice.

"Good to see you again, Razor-san!" Yachi greeted beaming with happiness. "Same here, Yachi-san." I greeted with my signature smile.

Ukai chuckled at our interaction before he called my attention. "Warm up and do stretching before you'll pull a muscle."

"Hai hai."

After fifteen minutes of warming up and stretching, I eventually joined the three on the court as we did 2 vs 2. I was with Daichi as Koushi was with Asahi on the other side and the captain recieved the ball from Asahi perfectly before the ball glided towards me and I gave it a toss.

I watched Daichi run towards the ball and with a huge leap, he spiked the ball as Asahi jumped up in an attempt to block. But the ball went past his fingertips and went out of bounds.

"Sorry!" The brunette apologized after seeing his mistake. "Don't mind, Daichi-san! We'll get the other one!" I told him, not realizing that my aura started to gave off a cold chill in the court.

Terra, on the other hand, jumped slightly when he felt that chill and paused the practice before looking at our play. Including the first and second years as well looked at our play.