🏳️‍🌈 PRIDE MONTH SPECIAL 🏳️‍🌈

W.I.P

"Mr Barnes!" A young voice calls and Bucky has to suppress a smile and instead rolls his eyes, making sure the kid sees it. He has a reputation to keep up, he isn't going to ruin it because of some kid with cute puppy dog eyes. 

"What do you want, Peter?" Bucky asks, watching as the kid as a rainbow flag on his cheek. "Plus, what's with the tattoo?" Peter looks confused until Bucky points to his cheek.

Peter's mouth forms an "O"

"Uh, haven't you heard of pride month? Where we celebrate the LGBTQ community?"

It's Bucky's turn to be confused. "Pride month?" 

"Where we celebrate being gay and stuff,"

"It's allowed?" Peter frowns, startling when he hears Tony's voice. "Kid, you ready?"

"Yeah, Mr Stark. Can Bucky and Sam come with us?"

"Sure, I don't see why not. They are together, are they not?"

Bucky's quick to interject, "uh no. We, uh, we aren't together."

"Though I wish we were..." He murmurs, thinking that they can't hear him. Tony doesn't but Peter does and suddenly there is a plan formulating in this head.

"Okay, well, it doesn't matter. Come on, Barnes. I'll go collect Wilson and you can go." Tony says, walking out and leaving Peter alone with Bucky. Now, when he first met him, he wouldn't have even let Peter blink at him because he was deemed a threat. It took a while, more like fourteen months for the man to get over it but he did and looking back at it, it was extremely immature on how he acted even if he had every right. 

It wasn't him. It was Hydra's doing. 

The ex-Hydra agent shrugs, his eyes holding a different story. He likes Sam, has for a while but he likes bickering with him, seeing how he can rile him up so easily and the way Sam hates him because he's annoying not because of his past. 

A soft smirk appears on his lips and soon he's nodding his head, causing Peter to light up like a firework. Bucky could literally see him buzzing with excitement.  "Awesome! So, Mr Bucky, what sexuality are you?"

"I don't know? Back then, you were straight. You were supposed to be straight because being gay was looked down upon and people thought it was a disease. Some people were humiliated, and others, well, let's just say it didn't end well." It's true. Bucky grew up thinking being anything other than straight is bad. Peter feels disgusted at how they acted but the world's different now. Sure, we still put up with discrimination, (especially the Asians and black people) but it's not as bad as it was. At least people talk to you without humiliating you. Peter frowns but is quick to defend. 

"Mr Barnes, the world's different now. Sure, there are still some haters but that's just how they were raised. Plus, I'll teach you everything you need to know and the things you should do and not do so you don't go pissing of straight people." 

Bucky nods, "but how do you know Sam likes people other than women?" Peter smiles, a small blush dusting his cheeks. "Don't tell Mr Falcon but he talks to me about you, sometimes. Very rarely, I have a feeling that he doesn't like me much." He rambles and soon it's Bucky's turn to blush. Wait, Sam talks about him? About what? 

Probably about how annoying he is. Bucky's hope dims at the thought. Yeah, why would someone like Sam find interest in a broken man with years of trauma? It takes too much time out of people's day to care for him so he's sort of been lonely. He has the company of the Avengers (including Spider-Kid) and Sam so shouldn't he feel less lonely?

"

Bucky smiles, hiding his blush when Sam walks in. Peter smiles in mischief.

"Hello, Mr Falcon!" Peter chirps, running up with a huge smile in his face. Sam looks annoyed but Bucky knows he secretly adores the kid. Everyone does. Hell, even Loki does and sometimes brings him gifts from Asgard.

Though Tony doesn't know it's daggers.

For a genius, he can be dumb but Stark is his dumb genius, they're family. Though he still feels bad for killing his parents and feels bad Steve for keeping it a secret but Tony says he forgives him but it still doesn't make it any better.

Bucky looks over but can't make out what they're saying though Peter and Birdshit look over at him, Bucky automatically smiling.

"Of course, I wouldn't mind going there with him." Peter smiles brightly his ship was almost ready to sail.

"Mr Barnes, Mr Falcon says he'll come!" Peter squeals, dragging the darker skinned man over to the ex-Soldier.

(Time skip)

When they arrive, Bucky's breath is pinched out of his lungs. It was crowded, busy enough for people to prey-

Stop. Nobody is out for you. You're free.

He inhales shakily, unknowingly mapping out the vulnerable points and the exits for a quick getaway. Like that bin tucked in the corner, if he could sprint, he could easily make an escape, climb up the roof and hide.

Or-

"Buck, you alright?"

His eyes snap over Sam, a look of concern etching on his face. He doesn't answer, just looks back up and watches the people dance, all colourful. It was actually nice, seeing everyone join together and celebrating being gay or however you say it.

"Come on, I want to show you something." Bucky tenses when Sam's hand comes in contact with his, pulling him along.

Okay nvm, I won't update this until I have some knowledge because I don't want to offend people if I get anything wrong like Peter saying where we celebrate being gay and stuff so this may take a while since I have school too.

R.ip this oneshot* I won't be working on it BC I can't think of anything and I am losing a shitload of motivation. Sozzy