In With The New - Dates and Mates

<pre style="line-height: 21px; white-space: normal; color: #444444; font-size: 15px; text-align: start;">Chapter 4</pre>

<pre style="line-height: 21px; white-space: normal; color: #444444; font-size: 15px; text-align: start;">Acacia POV</pre>

"Lexi, I'm sure that's quite enough now." I warned as she applied more eyeliner to my eyes.

"But you have to look hot, keep his eyes on you all day!" She whined, not stopping.

"But I don't want to look like a clown either."

"Trust me, you look gorgeous."

"Whatever," I replied, swatting her hands away. I found it hard to trust Lexi when it came to make up, she liked to go all out. She backed up to look at me all over, inspecting her work.

"Beautiful."

Just then, we both heard the doorbell ring. 

"Thanks. Can you answer the door for me please?" I pleaded, as I went over to my bed to put on my shoes. Lexi padded down the stairs to the front door, and I couldn't hear a thing after that.

I kept my ears peeled for a second longer, but I still couldn't hear anything so I resumed strapping my shoes. I started to get annoyed at the lack of sound so I got up and headed downstairs. 

"...not try anything stupid, or else," Alexis signalled something with her hands that I couldn't see. Chris's face was laughable; his eyes squared and his mouth open wide. There she was, being the father figure, threatening Chris for me. I burst out in a fit of giggles, attracting the attention of both Chris and Lexi.

Chris POV

The door opened and I expected Acacia, but I was instead greeted by a short girl with a mischievous smirk on her face. She was Asian, oriental to be exact, with long brown hair which was dyed blonde at the ends. Her eyes were wide at the sight of me and I gave her a polite smile. 

"Hello, I was wondering if Acacia lives here? I'm-"

"Yeah, I know who you are," Her eyes narrowed at me. "Acacia does live here, and I know you're taking her out on a date. Now, Chris," she said my name with a slightly venomous tone. If this is the same girl who was there when I was calling Acacia, she must have an alter ego. "Acacia so happens to be my best friend, so if you so much as do anything to her that you know you shouldn't be doing, I'm going to have to pay you a little visit," My mouth dropped open; for a petite girl, she sure was menacing. "Now, she's going to be here any second, and I want you to pretend like I didn't threaten you, ok?" She smiled sweetly at me, and I nodded slowly. "Now remember, you better not try anything stupid, or else." she signalled an image of castration with her hands.

A burst of laughter erupted from the top of the stairs and the girl and I both sprung up our heads at the same time towards the sound. I gulped- not from fear, but from wonderment. There she was, walking down the stairs clothed in a long transparent blue skirt with a miniskirt underneath, teamed with a blue and white bra-let. Her hair hung in curls around her, shaping her face perfectly. The exposed parts of her brown skin shone, complimented by the colour blue. She wore tall, white wedged heels, which she walked effortlessly in. Her eyes were glued onto me, framed by her thick lashes. I couldn't help but smile, not only because she looked graceful, but because she was going to be with me all day. Acacia quickly broke eye contact with me to shoot her friend a warning look, while she returned it with a sheepish grin.

Acacia stopped in front of me and looked back at me. 

"Hey." She half smiled at me.

"Hey yourself," I choked out. I mentally slapped my face. Hey yourself? How lame. "Acacia, you look-"

"Did you manage to find my house ok?" She interrupted. I raised my eyebrows, but dismissed it.

"Yeah. Good thing I have a SatNav isn't it?" I joked. She laughed at me and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah..." she trailed off, sighing. I just continued to stare at her. "So I'm ready to go now...?" she stated more like a question.

I abruptly broke out of my trance. "Oh, yeah... Right... Well lets go." I said with a smile. I looked over her shoulder to see her friend staring at me with a raised eyebrow. When she caught me looking, she quickly rearranged herself so that she was signalling 'I'm watching you.'

If Acacia was wierd like her friend, it will be a Hell of a day.

---

A/N:

Yo, guys! The date is beginning! Enjoy reading the next chapters!

Please Vote, Comment & Fan! And please keep on reading!

Liz <3</pre>