Chapter 13 - "The End" & The Protector

Uh, this is the last pre-written chapter I have. Enjoy, I guess?

And yes, I got an electronic early. More updatesssss.

Draco fired another hex at the white mice/fish creatures. It didn't matter how much they fought the monsters. They just kept appearing.

"Try breaking the cage!" Draco could hear Hermione shout.

He wasn't keen on listening to a Gryffindor, especially not a member of the Golden Trio, but she might be onto something.

With a spell, Draco shattered the cage. In less than a minute, all the white-silver things were gone.

"I think we can all agree that these were the most annoying things we have ever faced." Leo commented. No one disagreed.

Will looked at the shattered cage, which was fading away. "I take it that cage was creating the monsters?" He deducted uncertainly.

"Seems like that's the case, though I still don't understand it." Piper replied.

Everyone looked at the structure in the middle made of green and white-peach frames. "These green orbs look just like ender pearls, except they look more like eyes than pearls." Harry commented.

Draco spoke, "Eyes of Ender."

The first time they ever agreed on something.

Fighting random white-silver mice fishes really brings people together.

Luna asked, "Hermione, can you give me the Blaze Rod and the Ender Pearls?"

Hermione blinked. "Um... sure?" She handed Luna the things. With a few spells, the Blaze Rod was turned into dust. Then, she combined the powder with the ender pearls.

She still had some Blaze Power left over, which Hermione stored in a box and put into her bag. The product she had, though, was identical to the orbs inside the frames. Luna had created Eyes of Ender.

She set the eyes into the empty frames. Suddenly, a huge noise that sounds like like the flash-bang version of an enderman teleporting was heard by the questers. The once-empty space inside the frames lit up just like when endermen warp. All of this happened within a second, at the speed of light.

"What is this?!" Ron questioned.

Nico stared at it. "It looks like a portal to me."

"Do we go in?" Percy asked.

Like Percy said, charging straight head-first into danger/mysteries were their specialty. So, they enter the portal.

————————————————————

Tubbo's comms was pinging nonstop. Annoyed, he decided to check it. As soon as the thought crossed his mind, a holographic screen popped up in front of him. It was his comms.

What he saw shocked him.

[Percy Jackson] has made the achievement [The End?]
[Annabeth Chase] has made the achievement [The End?]
[Harry Potter] has made the achievement [The End?]
[Hermione Granger] has made the achievement [The End?]
[Ron Weasley] has made the achievement [The End?]
[Jason Grace] has made the achievement [The End?]
[Piper McLean] has made the achievement [The End?]
[Luna Lovegood] has made the achievement [The End?]
[Nico Di Angelo] has made the achievement [The End?]
[Will Solace] has made the achievement [The End?]
[Leo Valdez] has made the achievement [The End?]
[Hazel Levesque] has made the achievement [The End?]
[Frank Zhang] has made the achievement [The End?]
[Blaise Zabini] has made the achievement [The End?]
[Draco Malfoy] has made the achievement [The End?]