Ch. 23: Captured PT. 2

As the death eaters were dragging you and the others along, the doors of the Malfoy Manor slowly opened.

"(Y/N)?" Looking over, you saw Draco. He was wearing a black suit.

He rushed over to you.

"Where'd you get that?!" Bellatrix snapped at a death eater who was holding the Gryffindor sword. 

"It was found in that girl's bag." He replied, pointing at Hermione.

Bellatrix screamed at the death eaters to leave and told them to lock Harry, Ron, and Cedric.

"Leave them alone!" You screamed but Draco had to hold you back.

"Silence, stupid girl!" Bellatrix snapped.

"I will talk to her. Girl to girl!" she said as she was standing in front of Hermione.

"Don't you fucking!-" you shouted but Draco had to pull you out of the room.

*

Lying on the couch with your face in the pillow, you felt a hand on your back. You looked and saw Narcissa.

Sitting up on the bed, she said, "I'm so sorry..."

You looked at the ground, trying to fight your tears back when hearing Hermione's screams.

Out of anger, you punched the pillow and started crying in it, muffled cries being the only thing Narcissa could hear from you.

"My best friend is being tortured and here I am, having to be forced to sit here." you cried out.

Without saying anything, Narcissa pulled you in for a hug.

*

Some commotion was coming from the room and you and Narcissa ran in, to see Cedric, Harry, and Ron fighting death eaters.

"Enough!" Bellatrix shouted. She had Hermione in her grasp and held a knife to her neck.

"Don't you dare!" you screamed. 

Everyone looked at you. "You killed my friend. And my cousin.... and now you're hurting my best friend? WHAT MORE ARE YOU GONNA TAKE FROM ME? HUH?!" you screamed.

"I should've killed you the moment I had the chance." Bellatrix glared at you.

You heard faint squeaking and looked up, seeing Dobby unscrewing the chandelier. You looked back at Bellatrix and smirked, "But you didn't."

She looked up and the chandelier was falling. She pushed Hermione away and ran out of the way and you quickly pulled Hermione away.

"Stupid elf! You could've killed me!"

"Dobby never meant to kill. He only meant to seriously injure." he replied.

Before Lucius could cast a spell at Harry, you pulled your wand out and shouted, "Stupify!"

Narcissa and Draco looked at you, shocked about what you had just done. "Nothing personal." you replied, pulled Hermione to the boys.

Cedric held you tightly in his arms while Ron did the same with Hermione.

Narcissa tried to cast a spell but Dobby snapped and her wand flew out of her hand.

"HOW DARE YOU TAKE A WITCH'S WAND?! HOW DARE YOU DEFY YOUR MASTERS?!" Bellatrix screamed.

"QUIT SHOUTING LIKE YOU'RE THE FUCKING QUEEN!" you screamed. She glared at you.

"You're making my ears bleed and my head hurt, you bitch." you glared.

"Dobby has NO master. Dobby is a free elf. And Dobby has come to save Harry Potter and his friends." Dobby spoke.

You and your friends held hands and apparated.

Bellatrix threw a knife towards you as you disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Sorry that this chapter is short*