Ch. 18: Can't Go Back 🍋🍋🔞

You lay on your bed, staring at the ceiling.

It's been almost 2 months since you last heard from your best friend Draco. He hasn't sent a single letter to you and it hurt because he would always do so.

Celeste flew in through your window and stood on her stand, with a letter in her mouth. You slowly got off of your bed and walked over to her, taking the letter.

It was a letter from Harry. He told you everything. He told you that he suspected Draco was a deatheater from the beginning. That Voldemort gave him the task to kill Dumbledore. That Draco wasn't going to do it. He lowered his wand and didn't have the heart to do it. Harry had witnessed everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~

You must've passed out suddenly on your bed because you quickly sat up on your bed after hearing some knocks.

"Come in." you said, rubbing your eyes.

Your mother came in, "Honey. Cedric is here." Cedric walked in. "I'll leave you two alone." she said and shut the door, leaving you and Cedric.

He walked over to you and climbed onto the bed, crawling onto you and wrapping his arms around you tightly.

"Hey baby. Miss me?" Cedric smiled and his eyes were closed. You smiled and kissed his cheek, "Very much." you replied. It had been a couple weeks, almost a month, since you have last seen him.

"Wanna go outside with your parents or stay here for a while?" he asked. You quickly replied, "Let's stay here for a little while. Then we can go outside."

He chuckled and nuzzled his face into your shoulder as you ran your fingers through his soft hair. Wanting to see his reaction to you suddenly stopping, your pulled away from his hair. 

He lifted his head and looked at you with sad puppy eyes. "Baaaabe! Why'd you stop?" he exclaimed. You couldn't help but giggle at his reaction and went back to running your fingers through his hair and he lay his head back, satisfied. 

You didn't really say much which concerned Cedric, "Babe. Is something wrong? You haven't said much." he looked at you. He knew about what happened at Hogwarts and also knew about Draco's love confession to you.

"Yeah." you said, rubbing the back of your neck. "I'm just worried about what's going to happen, now that you-know-who is back. Not to mention, I'm also worried about my best friend Draco."

Cedric just nodded and didn't say anything. He just let out a "hmm" and laid his head on your chest.

*Psst! Hey you! Yes you!

Want a little lemon?~ Well here you go!

Just to make up for being gone for months*

*Warning: Lemon! 🍋🍋 Skip if you're not comfortable with it. Since this is going to be a short chapter, this will carry on for the rest of the chapter*