Ch. 33: One Last Favor

*I will tell you when to play the song*

It has now been 10 years since Fred's birth. 8 years ago, you gave birth to a beautiful girl, Ellen Rose  Diggory.

It has been happy and beautiful, being with your family and friends. But however....

*

*

*

*

*

The doctor walked in and had a sad look on his face.

You had been feeling sick for the past few weeks now, so going to the doctor was a must.

The doctor handed you the paper.

After going through a couple tests.... it turns out that the sickness was because of... an illness.

Your eyes widen as the news was all on this piece of paper. Your grandmother had died years ago from this type of illness as it was fairly common in your family tree.

"I'm terribly sorry..." the doctor tried to console to you.

How will you be able to tell everyone else?

*

*

*

*

*

The front door opened and your mother smiled when seeing you. "(y/n)! Come on in, your father is making some tea/coffe." 

You followed after her, as the guilt started to eat you up on the inside.... 

After your parents settled down on the couch, they waited to hear what you had to say....

"Mom.... Dad...." tears fell down your rosy cheeks as you handed them the paper.

Your mother had collapsed back onto the couch as she let out cries and wails. Your father dropped his teacup, the glass shattering.

Your knees were shaking.... palms were sweaty.... vision was blurry as you couldn't hold your cries in.

Your mother pulled you in for a tight hug, "I lost my mother.... I can't loose my baby..." as your father hid his face in his hands, "No.... Please let this be nothing but a nightmare...."

*

*

*

*

You looked to the ground as tears fell to the ground after you had told the news to your friends... face-to-face.

Hermione and Ginny both hugged you tightly as they cried into your shoulders, "This can't be!"

George held onto your hand, "I lost Fred... I can't lose you..."

Harry punched the wall and started to cry, "NO! NO!"

It pained you to see the people you loved fall into agony and despair. It will only pain you even more when Cedric and your kids find out.

"But if your mother doesn't have it... then how could you have gotten it?" Hermione's voice was shaken.

"I don't know..."

*

*

*

*

"No...." Draco's voice broke.

You just looked at the ground, not saying a word.