Ch. 28: Forever Mine

"Shhh!! They'll hear us!" Hermione shushed everyone as they all hid behind some bushes.

Currently, You and Cedric were enjoying a moment alone while watching the sunset.

"Honey. Do you remember when we first came here?" Cedric asked. 

You smiled as he brushed some hair behind your ear.

*Flashback*

"Don't open your eyes yet." Cedric chuckled.

One hand was covering your eyes while the other was on your back, guiding you.

"Where are you taking me?" you laughed.

He stopped you and said, "Alright. You can open your eyes." and his hand moved from your eyes.

The view of the field and sunset was beautiful:

"Oh my god.... It's so beautiful..." You admired the view.

"This is where I like to go when I need to clear my mind or I feel stressed. I really wanted to share it with you." he smiled.

You were in your third year and he was in his fifth.

He looked over at you and blushed. The light was shining on your face and your hair was flowing with the wind. The smile you had only made his heart beat fast. Your lips.... they looked so luscious and he wanted to kiss them.

You noticed that he was staring at you, "Hm? Is something wrong?" you brushed some hair behind your ear.

He looked away, "No. Nothing at all." hiding the fact that his face was red.

"We should head back." you said as you ran off.

He ran behind you and smiled.

*Flashback ends*

Letting out a sigh, "And now here we are. It's been months since Voldemort's defeat, but since then, I was able to actually relax." you leaned your head on his shoulder.

He kissed your forehead, "Your outfit just makes you look even cuter."

"