Ch. 26: Hell

You stood beside Draco as Voldemort, your parents, and his were pacing in the living room.

Voldemort and Nagini were speaking in Parseltongue, which made all of you uneasy.

You heard footsteps coming into the room and looked over.

"(y/n). My darling, I've been looking for you!" Jake shouted as he walked over to you. His arm snaked around your waist and pulled you closer to him.

Draco shot him a death glare as his hand gripped yours tightly.

Bellatrix came in and walked over to Voldemort. She looked over and saw how uncomfortable you were with Jake and smirked as she said, "Jake, dear. Why don't you take your lovely fiancé on a mission?"

You didn't have the energy or will to respond or even shoot a glare at her. You were so.... depressed and numb. It had now been nearly 2 months since you last saw Cedric and your friends. You wondered how they were doing.

"Not a bad idea." Jake smirked as he kissed your forehead.

*

*Cedric's POV:*

The others and I had made it safely to Aberforth's house. We were safe for now.

"We've been hunting horcruxes. And I believe that the last one is in the castle and we need your help to get in." Harry said.

"It's a suicide job. Do yourself a favor and go home." Aberforth responded.

"Dumbledore trusted me to do this." Harry said with an irritated tone.

"What makes you think that you can trust him? What makes you think you can believe anything my brother tells you? You know the time you knew him, did he ever mention my name?" Aberforth asked. He pointed at a picture that was above the fireplace, "Did he ever mention her name?"

*

The others and I stood before the painting, but something strange was happening. The lady in the painting was far away and was walking towards us.

"What....?"

The painting suddenly opened like it was a door and we saw a familiar face.

"Neville?" I asked.

We followed him through a dark tunnel.

"I never knew about this passageway." Ron said.

"It's because it never existed till now. The other passageways were sealed off from the death eater."

He opened an entrance and we were in the the room of requirement, greeted with our friends clapping and welcoming us.

"Cedric!" My best friends charged and tackled me in a group hug. "Guys! Calm down!" I laughed and hugged them back.

"We thought you were gone for good!" one of them said as they helped me up from the ground.

I looked over and my smile turned to a frown when I saw Cho. 'Oh great.'

Everyone's attention was on Harry now.

"There's something we need to find. Something hidden here in the castle and it may help us defeat you-know-who."

"Right. What is it?" Neville asked.

"We don't know."

Dean asked, "Where is it?"

"We don't know that either, but I think it has something to do with Ravenclaw. It'll be small... easily concealed. Anyone have any ideas?" Harry asked.

Luna spoke, "Well, there's Rowena Ravenclaw's... crown."

Cho looked at her, "Yeah, but it's been missing for centuries now."

Ron asked, "What is it?

Cho looked at him, "It's sort of like a crown. A tiara."

*

*Your POV:*

You and Jake stood by Snape's side as the students and staff were all heading to the Great Hall.

As the students were all coming in, you noticed some familiar faces.

"Many of you are surely wondering why I have summoned you at this hour. It's come to my attention that earlier this evening, Harry Potter was sighted in Hogsmeade."

Whispers were filling the room and your eyes widened.

"Now. Should anyone, student or staff, attempt to aid Mr. Potter, they will be punished in a manner consistent with the severity of their transgression furthermore. Any person found to have knowledge of these events, who fails to come forward, will be treated as equally gifted. Now then, if anyone here has any knowledge of Mr. Potter's movements this evening, I invite them to step forward now."

No one moved a muscle.

Harry pushed out of the crowd. "It seems despite your exhaustive defensive strategies, we still have a security problem, headmaster."

The members of the Oder of the Phoenix along with the Weasley family walked in.

"I'm afraid is quite extensive. How dare you stand where he stood? Tell them how it happened that night! Tell them how you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you and killed him! Tell them!" Harry shouted.

Snape pulled his wand out but McGonagall defended Harry. They had a duel and in the end, Snape escaped, leaving you and Jake.

You looked over and saw Cedric that stood by the others and he saw you.

"(y/n)!" Cedric shouted as he started running towards you.

Your eyes teared up and you started to run to him, but Jake grabbed hold of your arm and pulled you back to him.

"Take your hands off of her!" Cedric shouted.

Jake smirked, "Why should I? She's mine now."

Before Cedric could reach you, Jake wrapped his arms around you and apparated away as you screamed Cedric's name.

*I'm sorry that I was gone for a while. I'll try to write more ASAP*