Ch. 27: Revenge

"LET! ME! GO!" you screamed and casted a spell on Jake. It stunned him and without hesitation, you ran off, back to the castle. 'Hang on, Cedric. I'm coming!' 

*Cedric's POV*:

"Duck!" I shouted and casted a spell at a death eater that was about to attack Ron.

"Thanks." he said and attacked another death eater.

Suddenly, a death eater appeared before me and she looked... similar to Jake.

She grinned and smirked, "Well hello there, handsome."

I quirked my eyebrow, "You look like someone I know."

She giggled, "That's because Jake is my older brother." she then taunted, "So sorry that your little girlfriend was forced to marry him. But you have me now." she winked.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Am I being flirted with by a psychotic bitch?" 

She grabbed onto the collar of my shirt, "Just relax." she smirked.

Before she could do anything else, a familiar voice was heard....

*

"Mind if I cut in?" (y/n) asked in a demanding tone, arms were crossed.

It felt like my heart had skipped a beat or two.... she was finally here...

*Your POV*:

You glared at Jake's little sister as she jumped at you, knocking the two of you to the ground.

She was on the losing side and you pinned her down to the ground.

"Keep your filthy ass hands off my man!!" you screamed at you threw a couple punches to her face, the killing curse being your last move.

"(y/n)...?" Cedric's mouth hung open.

"Darling?" you slowly walked over to him as he slowly walked over to you.

Tears streamed down your face as you jumped into his arms, wrapping your legs around his waist.

"Oh my god..." he let out a sob. "Am I dreaming?"

You placed your hands on his cheeks and said, "No, my love..." and kissed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had entered the Great Hall, hand in hand with Cedric.

The trio saw you and they all ran to you, while sobbing.

"(Y/N)!!!" they tackled you to the ground.

"Owwww..... guys....." you winced.

"We thought we lost you!" Ron said.

"But where's Jake?" Harry asked.

Oh right, Jake. You almost forgot about him.

"I left him unconscious in the woods. But where's everyone else?" you asked.

They went silent.

"Guys?" you asked.

Ron spoke, "(y/n).... Fred is...." he started to cry.

Your heart started to shatter, "No...... No..... " you slowly got up and Ron lead you to him.

You fell to your knees.... Your best friend...... is gone.

Screams and cries filled the room as you crawled and threw yourself onto Fred's corpse.

"Please don't leave us, Fred!! Please!!" you placed your hands on his cold cheeks. But he didn't move....