Life with the Brooks (beau fanfic)

Hey, I'm Heather Chimes, I'm 17 years. I have long brown curly hair and I have rich blue eyes, im an average height and weight and im content with my life at the moment. It's just me and my dad living in our small house. My mum died when she gave birth to me, so I've just grown up with my dad. It's been hard but I've had to live with it. I have the best neighbours, The Brooks family. If you dont know who the Brooks are, they are Beau, Luke and Jai Brooks and their mum is Gina. Beau, Luke and Jai are youtube sensations with their other best friends James Yammouni and Daniel Sahyounie, they're apart of a group called The Janoskians. 5 Melbourne Pranksters, they also have a pretty big fanbase. Luke, Jai and James are 17 like me, Beau is 19 and Daniel is 18. I spend most of my time at the Brooks residence, Gina has played the mother figure in my life and My dad Peter has played the father role in Beau, Luke and Jai's life. We are a really close family and thats what i consider them as, my family. Jai has been my bestfriend for a long time, we just click. He has always been there for me and he always comforts me when I'm down, i couldnt ask for a better best friend.

Although I consider them as my family, for quite some time i have had a big crush on Beau. He treats me like his younger sister so i dont think he will be returning the feelings i have for him. Beau and I are really close, we have frequent DnMs and I trust him with my whole life and he trusts me with his.

Hey Guys, this is my first fanfic so bare with me. I hope you enjoy the story :)