Chapter 18: Make Up Kiss

Thank you so much for the Votes and Comments. Over 1000 reads, I'm over the moon. Thank you for the support. I hope your liking the story so far :) xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skip's P.O.V:

I'm not an idiot, I know they broke up but honestly Beau's a fucken idiot for not telling her. I'm Beau's best mate, he told me about the dinner he was planning and the meeting he needs to go to. That restaurant is hard to get even a booking let alone the whole restaurant to themselves, but like the owner, his daughter is a massive fan of ours and to get the restaurant we have to meet this girl and spend the day with her. I'm not too fussed about it. But honestly if Beau is going to all this touble for this dinner there has to be a reason for the dinner because they're not even together anymore so they can't exactly celebrate 4 months anymore.

So that's why I dared Beau to make out with Heather, they obviously both love eachother even though theyre too stupid to admit it. Beau is always sad now and I hate seeing him like this. 

Jai: Maybe that's not the best idea. Try another dare.

Luke: No shut up Jai, A dare is a dare!

Luke smiled at me, he understood what I was up to.

James: Right here, right now. 

James joined in on my plan, these boys get me so well.

Beau's P.O.V:

I know Skip is an idiot but I am sort of grateful, Hopefully when Heather and I kiss she will realise how much she misses me because I know I miss her a lot.

Heather's P.O.V:

I was realived that Skip said it. I honestly really miss kissing Beau and hugging him. I wish things went back to normal. 

Heather: Can we do it in private?

I asked because I wanted to talk to Beau as well.

Skip: How will we know Beau is actually doing the dare?

Heather: He will

This made a cheeky grin escape Beau's mouth.

He got up and walked to behind the side of his house where no one could see. I got up off my chair and followed him. When I got to him he smiled but his eyes read "Im so sorry"

"Hey" I said back. "Beau, I'm sorry for over reacting" I told him. "No I'm sorry. I should have told you. It's complicated." I smiled to reassure him everything was okay. "Heather, I cant take you to graduation because I've organised a meeting. It was suppose to be a surprise but it ended our relationship and I can't live with that. Heather, the meeting tomorrow is at your favourite restaurant, I'm organising with the owner for him the shut down the restaurant for one night, the night of our 4 month anniversary. I wanted to have the restaurant to ourselves, I booked the Crown Casino with a hotel room for us."

At that moment I felt like a complete bitch. I ended the relationship because he wanted to surprise me. Ugh, I'm so stupid. "Beau, I'm so sorry. I fucked all your plans up. I still love you.........more than the stars shine"

"And I have always loved you and always will, more than a fat man loves pie. Can I do my dare now?" he asked. "With pleasure" Mine and Beau's lips interlocked. I began to get sparks, like they say in the movies, I never believed it but today I felt it. I had never had a kiss like this, full of sorrow and love. He wanted entrance and I happily allowed it. Our tongues battled like a lovers quarril. I heard a few giggles and we broke away from eachother. "Got you on tape" Luke said cheekily. "You little shit" Beau said while laughing. "How much did you get?" I asked. "Everything" James said.

We went and sat back down. We didnt end up playing dare or dare because Beau wanted to organise who was taking me to Graduation. 

Luke: I'm taking Nicole, sorry Heath.

Jai: Chloe, sorry.

Skip: Im so sorry Heather, I'd love to take you but I have to practise at the gym for my tournament. 

James: I'm so sorry Heather, I wish I new sooner. I'm taking Sophie.

Great I was going alone.

Night of the Graduation, Getting ready ~

Still Heather's P.O.V:

I got my dress on and Chloe came over and gave me the shoes. She did my make up, I had smokey eye and she curled my hair. Beau stood and watched. When I was ready the put his hands to my waist. Forgot to mention we were back together. We picked up where we left off. "Wow Heather, you look so Beautiful, I really wish I could be with you tonight" Beau said. I know he was sorry and I forgave him, he was going to so much trouble just for me. "Thanks Babe." I replied. I was ready and went next door to go and help Luke and Jai get changed.

Luke was having trouble doing his bow tie. I had plenty of experience as I had to basically dress my dad. "Here let me help" Luke handed me the Bow Tie and I fixed it and adjusted it around his neck. "There" I said when I completed it. "Thanks Heather" he said and pulled me in for a hug. 

"Chloe can I have a word with you?" Jai asked Chloe politely and stepped out of the room. "Heather you look really good" Luke said sweetly. "Why thanks LuLu, You clean up nicely yourself." I had to teach Luke how to put the corsage he got for Nicole on properly. Jai and Chloe entered the room. Chloe looked a bit sad but still happy. "What's wrong?" I questioned Chloe. She smiled but it wasnt forced or faked. "Nothing, it should be a good night." 

We stepped outside and Beau left. "I love you babe" He said and kissed me softly so my lipstick wouldnt come off. Gina told us to get in the car and then a Limo pulled up in front of the house. Every one looked at eachother confused, no one ordered the limo. "Heather Chimes" the driver called out. I walked up to him and said "I didn't order a limo". He got out a piece of paper and a rose. I was really confused. "Mr. Beau Brooks got this limo for you and this rose. He said I hope you have an amazing night beautiful" he read off the card and handed it to me. What a sweet heart. "Well come on guys, get in" I told Chloe, Jai and Luke. "I'm sorry this limo is only for Heather" the driver said. I went up and hugged Chloe then Luke then Jai. "Guess I'll meet you there" I told them. "Heather you look amazing" Jai told me. I hugged him again. "Jai you look really good too" I quickly fixed up his tie that matched Chloe's dress and hopped in the car.

The driver took a longer route and I assumed Chloe, Jai and Luke would beat me there. The driver drove to the function centre and pulled up. "I hope you have fun tonight Miss Chimes, I'll be here to pick you up later tonight" I thanked the drived and stepped out of the car. 

Just as I was getting out a hand intertwined with mine. I looked up and smiled. "You don't think I would have let you go to Graduation alone did you?"

To Be Continued...

----------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder who this mystery date is? haha. Thank you for reading. I hope you're all enjoying the story :)

6 VOTES AND 1 COMMENT FOR NEXT CHAPTER :) X