Chapter 5: The start of something Beautiful

Recap: "Heather will you be mine?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beau's P.O.V:

One million thoughts were running through my head.

Was i being to forward?

What if she just kissed me because she didnt know what to say?

Does she even like me?

Am i going to fast?

I was interupted from my thoughts when her warm breath tickled my hear as she whispered "I'm Yours".

At that moment I was so happy, This is the best day of my life. I've liked Heather for some time now and I just thought it was all in my head but this past month has made my sure of my feelings towards her.

I am in love with Heather Chimes.

She pulls away from kissing me and she just smiles at me. I look into her deep blue mesmerising eyes that i know if i stare into long enough i will be lost.

She is so beautiful.

"I love you Heather" I say, she smiles at me and this is Heather's real smile and i know she is happy.

"Beau, I love you too" she replies in a sweet voice. As the night drifts on we finish the movie and Heather has fallen asleep in my arms. I dont want to wake her so i just sleep there with her.

Half way through the night Heather is tossing and turning and sweating.

She lets out a little scream. I shake her to wake her up because I know she is having a night mare.

"Heather wake up!" She sits up and she is shaking.

"What happened in the nightmare?"

"S-she-" Heather was stuttering, she was so scared. I put my arms around her to try and make her feel safe.

"S-She died, in my arms. I tried to save her b-but i couldn't s-she came to say g-goodbye"

"Who Heather?"

"M-My M-Mother"

Like I said, I have known Heather for a long time and I know her mum died giving birth to her, It's been hard on her to grow up without a mum, I know cause i had to grow up without a dad. But luckily i had Peter and Heather had my mum.

"Some times I dream about her-" she began

"Yeah, but she always looks different every time, last night i was rummaging through one of dad's drawers and I saw a photo of her, and i know it was her because we look the same. That was the first time I saw a picture of her. She looked so happy, you know?"

"Yeah i know Heather"

"Why did she have to die? It's all my fault and I know it now. She didnt because of me"

How could Heather blame herself for this?

"No Heather, she died for you, she loved you and she always will. Some times things happen that you can't prevent. But I believe everything happens for a reason."

"I guess so, like if she didnt die, i wouldnt need Gina and I wouldnt be so close to your family, and I wouldnt have you, and now that i do, I can finally be happy"

My heart was singing. Heather is the most beautiful girl on the world and i'm so lucky to be able to call her mine. Be sat in silence for abit and then I noticed Heather had fallen asleep. It's best if i do too.

"Wake up sleepy head" Heather's dad called out.

It didn't seem like he was too fussed that I was there. He made us toast and Heather got ready for school while I went home and got ready for work.

"Where were you last night?" My mum questioned as i stepped through the door.

"I was at Heather's" Jai's head jerked up quickly.

"What the fuck were you doing there last night?" he asked.

"Nothing, we watched a movie and fell asleep"

"Why?" Jai was so confused, i hadnt mentioned we were dating yet.

"Oh yeah Heather and I are going out"

"Going out where?" Luke asked in a smart ass tone.

"Shut up" i replied.

Mum hugged me, she was happy and soon Luke said Congratulations, Jai didn't speak. I wonder what's up his ass?

Jai's P.O.V:

What a great way to start the morning, finding out your best friend is dating your brother. How did this even happen? Beau doesnt deserve Heather. She's too good for him. Beau is a good guy and all but i dont want him to treat Heather like he treats his other girlfriends. He usually ends the relationship like "I'm too busy for a relationship".

You never tell a girl you dont have time for her. I just dont want to see Heather hurt by him. Maybe its also the fact that i'm pissed off because he got Heather. So I dont know but I think I like Heather. I know its wrong seeings as though we are best friends but yeah I cant help who I like. I was so angry at Beau. I picked up my bag and before i left to walk to school i shouted "Dont mess with her heart" and stepped out the door. I slammed it shut behind me, Luke was already outside greeting Heather. I cant be mad at her so i chose to act like i was happy for her.

"Congratulations Heath" i said as i hugged her.

"Aw thanks Jai" she replied. I could have melted in her arms.

Heather's P.O.V:

It was so nice to see the boys happy for Beau and I, once we arrived at school I told Chloe. I would have called her this morning but I wanted to tell her in person. She knew that i had a crush on Beau  

"AWW IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU HEATHER, YOUR GETTING THE FAIRY TALE ENDING"  she shouted.

"Keep it down, we havent told the fans yet"

"Tell me every detail like where he asked you, how he asked you and what happened afterwards"

So i spent my lunch time telling Chloe every little detail from the beginning. I was so happy to see every one was happy for us. I looked over and glanced our group Sean, Luke and James were talking. Aaron was at the canteen and Jai was sitting some what out of our circle and had him head down looking at his phone. I got up and sat beside him.

Jai: Oh hey Heather

Heather: Hey Jai, What's wrong?

Jai: Oh nothing.

Heather: Jai i've known you for such a long time, i know when something is wrong. You're my best friend and you always comforted me when i was down, I want to do that for you. 

Jai looked up and gave me a hug. I think it was the fact that someone was there for him was enough to make him happy.

Jai: You're the best Heather, I couldnt ask for a better best friend.

Heather: I try my best. But that doesnt excuse the fact that you're not happy, tell me later if you dont wanna tell me now?

Jai: Yeah sure.

Jai's P.O.V:

I couldnt help the fact that i was still pissed at Beau but the fact that I'm making it noticable that im unhapy makes it so much worse. I couldnt tell Heather the way i felt. She looks more happy now that she is with Beau and as her best friend I want her to be happy. I just have to be happy for them, although its gonna kill me seeing them together.

I miss Heather already.