Chapter 17: The Break Up

Thank you for reading and voting, as promised here is the new chapter. I hope you like it. :) x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heather's P.O.V:

I stormed out of my room, I headed down stairs with rage. Luke, Jai and Gina were on the couch talking but everything fell silent when I hit the floor. "Tea's up" My dad spoke as he walked out of the kitchen. I didn't look at anyone but they all looked at me. I walked out the front door and called the only one who would take me in. 

Heather: Chloe? hey.

Chloe: Hey Heaths, what's up?

Heather: I'll explain later, can I sleep over tonight?

Chloe: Of course my door is always open.

Heather: Can I come now?

Chloe: Sure see you in a bit

I hung up and walked to Chloe's house. It was a ten minute walk. When I reached the house I knocked on the door. "Hello Heather" Chloe's mum greeted me. She opened the door and I walked to Chloe's room. I opened the door to her bedroom and flopped on her bed. "Heyyyy" she said. Then she looked at me. "What happened?" I told her the whole story. When I got to the end I broke down. Although I ended it I never wanted it to end. A gush of calls flooded to my phone. Caller ID - Beau. Decline, Caller ID- Jai. Decline, Caller ID - Daddy, Decline. I didn't wanna talk to anyone so I turned my phone off. 

"GIRLS NIGHT" Chloe shouted as she entered her room from the kitchen. She brought chips, tim tams, snakes and a whole bunch of chick flicks. At around 11pm the boys worked out where I was and started calling Chloe. "FAR OUT!" she yelled. She declined all of Beau's but accidently clicked answer for Jai. "HEATHER ARE YOU OKAY?" He yelled in a worried voice. I felt so bad but Chloe hung up straight away. 6 hours, 2 packets of chips and 4 tissue boxes later we fell asleep. 

I missed Beau's arms around me, I missed his warm breath tickling the back of my neck, I miss his kisses to wake me up in the morning. But most of all I miss calling Beau mine.

It was 5:32am and I couldnt sleep. I crept out of Chloe's room and took my phone with me. I had millions of missed calls from Luke, Jai, Gina, Dad and Beau. Thousands of texts like "Where are you?" "I miss you" "Call me back" "When are you coming home" "Lets talk this out"  "I love you"

"Can't sleep?" Chloe's mum asked as she sat down beside me. "It's a boy" she stated. "If he means that mum to you, you'll come around. Or if he wants you back that badly he will go to lengths to get you back." She told me. "That's why I'm scared. What if he doesnt care and doesnt try to get me back?" I asked her. "He isnt the right one then" She told me. "He called and texted you, thats a good sign" she whispered. I smiled at her.

It's 6:54am and I decided to head home because I had school that morning. I unlocked my door and my dad was sitting at the dinner table. "HEATHER" He exclaimed. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and hugged me tightly. Looks like he didnt get much sleep. "I'm so sorry dad" I expressed to him. "Don't worry hunny, I'm just so glad to see that your okay." 

I headed upstairs and put my uniform on. I got ready as quickly as possible so when I was outside I wouldnt have to face Luke and Jai. I got outside 15 minutes before they usually waited for me. I walked to school and sat in the library until the bell went. I figured that was the best place to hide as no one would find me here, this is one of the last places I would ever be.