Chapter 26: Marshmellow Secret.

Heather's P.O.V:

Soft kisses touch my body, slightly tickling me. "Beau stop" I grumble. "UGH" Beau groans. "It's too early" I mumble. He jumps on top of me. Both arms supporting his body above me, each hand either side of my head. His messy morning hair was sexy!

I look up and giggle. He drops to his knees. He fumbles with the bottom of my t-shirt. Well not mine, it's his. Last night I went to sleep in Beau's coca cola shirt, the logo was slightly faded. I just had my undies on underneath. 

He slightly raises the shirt I had on and smiles when my stomach is revealed. Suddenly a burst of cold air hits my stomach sending goosebumbs all over my body. "I'm bloody cold Beau" He lifts the dunar and covers both of us. He falls beside me and hugs my hips. 

"You're so beautiful Heather, you really are" He whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine. I turn my head and glance at the glowing green numbers. They read "10:43" I groaned again. "Babe wake up or I'll pour water on you" Beau told me half serious.

"You wouldn't" I teased. 

"He wouldn't but I would" Jai said. Next thing I know I'm all wet, no, not from Beau. A bucket of might I add very cold water was dumped on me.

"You bitch" I excliamed. I honestly did not expect that. "What a wake up call" Beau said pissing himself laughing. "I'm so glad you find this funny. What I think is funny is watching you last a day without kisses"

Beau's mouth turned into an 'O' shape, he wasn't expecting that. "Hey don't be like that, atleast now you don't have to shower?"

I decided to be a little cheeky and play with Beau a little so I said "Hey Beau, You're not the only one who can make me wet" I winked and got of the bed to change my clothes. Jai was in stiches laughing and Beau was completely shocked. He didn't know what to say. Jai high fived me when he was done laughing. 

"Wait, I'm not friends with you, you just poured water on me" I grabbed my floral skinny jeans and a black fitted top. I changed in the bathroom and also slipped on my black converse. I walked out to see the boys in a mini arm wreste on our un made bed. 

"Babe where are you going?" Beau asked me. "Shopping with Luke" I stated and skipped out. I was just about to close the door when Beau grabbed my arm "Let me take you, I'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ring" Beau sung the last part in tune to Justin Beiber's song. 

"Okay" I said. "Wait, I'll just get changed" Beau went back in the room and I turned on the tv. "I brought breakfast" James said while barging into our room, causing me to lose focus on the tv. "MMM" I murmered to myself. The smell of maccas pancakes filled the room, I gave James a big hug and began eating. "We're shopping today" James said while pouring maple syrup on his pancakes. "Yeah Beau and I were gonna go out too" I told him while stuffing my mouth.

Beau came out in his black 'Obey' jumper and he wore blue skinny jeans with black vans. He ran to the table and his hand dived into the maccas paper bag. "Yum!" he said while licking his lips.

When we were done eating we all piled in the mini van and Beau drove us to the closest mall, and let me tell you, it was massive. "Okay, we will go in pairs" Beau said trying to be the leader. 

"To prevent anyone getting lost within your pair atleast one of you must have a phone on you" Jai's arm linked in James' and Luke tugged on the sleeve of my shirt. "Sorry dude, she's mine" Beau said pulling me out of Luke's grip. "No come on Beau, come with me ya dog" Skip said, he was really eager to go with Beau. I sighed and shrugged my shoulder, "I'll go with Luke" I told him. Beau huffed but agreed.

"Okay girlie what shop first" Luke said imitating the typical american school girl accent. "Um These stores are different from the ones back home. Lets just go to a surf shop and then one with girl clothes" Luke agreed and we shopped.