Chapter 22: Flying Over

Just a little treat for you all, Thank you for voting and reading. I love you all. This chapter is dedicated to all my beauiful followers, I love you all x

Heather's P.O.V: 

I dove as fast as I could, still within the speed limit of couse. I reached Nikki's house within 5 minues. I still had tears falling down my eyes, I missed Beau already. Nikki and I have gotten really close as she is always over the Brooks House with Luke. It's really good and she has slept over my house a couple of times. I get out of Beau's car, the car smells like him and maccas as we always had late night maccas runs, anyway I reach her door and ring the door bell. A not so cheerful face opens the door after about 3 minutes. Mascara running down her cheeks, Bed hair but then again it looks like she was trying to rip it out, cracked lips and pale face. "H-Heath-her?" Nicole asked in a confused voice. "I th-hougt you went to A-Americ-ca wit-th the b-boys?" That's when I gave her a confused look. Why would she think that. Nicole noticed my confused look and understood we really needed to talk. She allowed me in and sat me on the couch beside her.

(Bold is Heather talking and Normal is Nikki talking)

"Wait so why are you here?" Nikki began, she wiped her cheeks slightly but it resulted in black smudges along her face and hands, but she had calmed down and had stopped crying.

"I'm going to America in two weeks, why weren't you at the airport to say goodbye to Luke and the boys" I noticed right after I said that she was trying to force the tears back.

"I broke it off, I thought he was cheating on me"

"Wait what? Luke isn't cheating on you"

"Then why didn't he invite me to go to America with him like Beau invited you?"

This made me think, why didn't Luke invite Nicole, actually I specifically remember him rejecting Gina's offer to bring Nicole along with us, I didn't think anything of it until now.

"I'm sure he meant to but it slipped his mind" I said trying to comfort her but it didn't it made her rage.

"HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FORGET TO ASK YOUR GIRLFRIEND TO GO WITH YOU TO AMERICA FOR TWO FUCKING MONTHS BECAUSE YOU WONT SEE EACHOTHER FOR TWO FUCKING MONTHS IF HE DOESNT TAKE YOU AND YOU WANT TO SPEND AS MUCH TIME WITH EACHOTHER AS FUCKING POSSIBLE"..............."It's easier for my heart to break it off and assume his cheating then to not break up and find out the pig is cheating on me"

"But Nikki I've been at the Brooks house as long as you, maybe even longer, If Luke was cheating he wouldn't be at the house as much...." I trailed off, Luke hadn't been at the house as much, well he was but left suddenly after looking at his phone a couple of times and I did notice he has a big hicky but he had Nikki so I assumed it was from her. 

"See you worked it out to, I just wish I new the fucking bitch who was torchuring me. But it's my fault, I don't pleasure him, It's my fucking fault, my religion is against sex before marrige. It's my fucken fault, I'm boring and I can't spice up his life..... but he was too nice to break it off wih me because the reason is disrespectful and stupid. I'm doing him a favour trust me, he's free now."

"Hey, cheer up. You don't know this, you're just assuming it. What if Luke was trying to figure out how much you would miss him and so this was his plan to see how much he meant to you, or what if...I got it. It would be amazing if we surprised him and you come with me, then he will know how much you can't live without him. Get ready we're leaving in 2 weeks" 

"You think this is a good idea? Okay I'll go, I'm so excited, I'm just being stupid, he would never cheat, I just feel horrible for assuming it now and I feel horrible for breaking it off without a real explaination, I'll get him back. Thanks Heather, you really are an amazing friend."