Chapter 20: It's complicated

Beau's P.O.V:

This can't be happening. "Oi no come on this isn't right, he's my brother" I protested. "Dude we said forget about relationships" Masson retaliated. What the fuck. NOOOOOOOO. Maybe he won't do anything, I mean he's my brother he wouldn't. I can't even find out cause we vowed not to say anything.

Luke's P.O.V:

I saw Beau clench up, I felt really bad for him. But like it's not like anything is gonna happen, I hope not. But this kinda did cross the line, Beau's gonna hate me, I spun the bottle and it's my fault for where it landed.

Jai's P.O.V:

The bottle was spinning, getting slower and slower each time it passed around the circle. It was going it's slower stopping right near Beau but kept going just that little bit more, it had to fucken stop, right infront of.......me. "Oi no come on this isn't right, he's my brother" Beau almost shouted. But Masson told him about no girlfriend boyfriend policy. I know if I did anything Beau was gonna bash me, but this was an oppertunity to tell Heather how I felt and Beau wasn't allowed to find out. I wasn't gonna make any advaces on her because she is my bestfriend and I couldn't do that. I wanted to say something but nothing came out when I opened my mouth. As I stood up and walked to the cupboard Beau was giving me the evils. Just as I was about to open the door Beau shouted, he sounded desperate "WAIT!!!!!" I stopped and walked over to him. "Jai don't do anything, we just got back together. Please I'm begging you" I knew at this point I couldn't tell Heather. I nodded to Beau and he patted my back.

I stepped into the cupboard and the light was off, I flicked it on. "JAI!" She exclaimed and gave me a big hug. We sat down and the silence became awkward because none of us wanted to do anything. Well one of us. "Heather Relax, nothing is going to happen" She looked up after fiddling with her hands. "I know Jai" She pulled me in for a quick hug. "I heard Beau yell, he's so protective of me. I obviously knew if you were to come in we werent gonna do anything. Your my best friend and we respect eachother" she stopped and I nodded. Being friendzones sucks but what sucks even more is that she is with Beau.

Heather and I played sticks for the rest of the 6 minutes and we slowly came out. "JAI'S FINALLY CAME OUT OF THE CLOSET" Luke said and got a big laugh, it was kinda funny. We sat back down and Beau whispered in Heather's ear. She shook her head and he smiled at me. 

Heather's P.O.V:

It's been a week since Beau held the special dinner for me, we ended up just celebrating our perfect relationship. I was sitting on Chloe's lounge and thought to myself, I've only really spent my time with Chloe and Beau these past couple of weeks, I missed Luke, Jai, James and Skip. I sent them a group text. 

Group Text: Skip, Jai-Jai, James, Lukey and Beau Job

Meet me at the Brooks house, let's hang out. I miss you x

From: Heather :)

I told Chloe I had to go and I left. The walk to the Brooks house was about 10 minutes long, it was actually refreshing. I got to their house and knocked on the door. I heard shouts from in the house. "Skip get off your lazy ass and open the door" Soon enough Skip opened the door. "Heather" he said, happy to see me. I gave him a quick hug and sat on the lounge. I sat beside Luke and he handed me the remote. I flicked through a cuple of channels and left MTV on. Beau walked in the room and gave me a quick peck on the lips "Hey Babe" and he sat on the floor. Skip soon sat down next to me. I missed having guy time, too much drama has been going on and with these boys there is less drama. "Beau get us chinese" Luke whined. "Babe come with me?" Beau asked. I honestly couldnt be fucked getting up but I did it for Beau. 

We sat in Beau's car and he began driving. "My mum said she has big news to tell us tomorrow, I want you to be there to hear" Beau began. "It might be family related, and private." He leant over and squeezed my knee. "Babe, you are family"

Nawww I have the cutest boyfriend. "But seriously, stick around tonight and she wants Skip and James there to let them know because she wants them to have the whole day to get ready, I have no clue on what's going on"

We came back with the food and the boys stuffed their faces.

"Shit I gotta run into work" Beau said making me hop off his lap. "What why?" I asked. "Stupid chick called in sick. Gotta go love ya" He said, he quickly kissed my forehead and was out the door. We finished eating and I went up stairs to Luke and Jai's room.

I found Jai on his bed drinking red wine....straight. "Jai what the fuck?" I said grabbing the bottle out of his hands, he had drunk half the bottle. "Heeeeeathhhher" he slurred out. "Jai, why are you drinking?" I asked, I was worried, Jai never drinks. "I dunnnnnnoooooo" he said slowly. "Come on let's get you cleaned up." 

I helped Jai off his bed and struggled to walk him to the bathroom. I managed to flip up the toilet seat. Jai wasn't vomiting. "I'm sorry to have to say this but this is the only way" I warned him. "Imagine your nonna having heavy sex, the sweat dripping off your nonna's body. Panting." Soon enough Jai started to chuck up. "Ewwww Heeeathhher, Whyyyy diiiid youuu havvve ttoooo sssayyyy thaaaaat?" He dropped his head down and vomited again. "Jai have a cold shower" I told him as I handed him a towel. He came out with the towel wrapped around his waist. His body was really toned. Um shut up Heather, that's your best friend. Jai looked freshened up, he scrunched up his hair and flipped it in place. "Here" I said as I handed him some clothes. Once he was changed I helped him into bed. I tucked him in so he was nice and warm. Why was he drinking? Maybe he is just a little stressed. He slowly drifted off to sleep and he mumbled "I love you" and then was sleeping.

He was drunk so I thought nothing of the "I love you". I went down stairs and saw the boys just on theirs phone. "Anti-social much?" I said as I sat back in my place on the lounge. "Showers with Jai much?" Luke said in a girly voice, I laughed it off. Beau came home shortly after 11 and by that time James and Skip had crashed on the two couches and I was just playing in Luke's room with him on the laptop. "Cherio" I said to Luke as I saw Beau walk past. "Hey munchkin" he said. "Weirdo" I simply replied. "You love me but" He said slightly giggling. "You love but" I said as I pulled his covers up.

Beau gave me a few kisses then let me sleep. "WAKE UP, MUM IS ABOUT TO TELL US THE NEWS"  Luke shouted as he ran out of Beau's room. "Morning Beautiful" Beau said as he was rubbing his eyes. We walked out and saw Jai trudging down the stairs. Jai sat at the table with the rest of the boys. Gina was standing at the head of the table looking very jumpy and excited. Beau and I sat awaiting the news. 

"Boys this is the break we've been waiting for" Gina said while smiling. There were a couple of confused faces shared amoungst the boys. "I have some exciting news" She continued. "MA spit it out!" Beau said a tad bit annoyed. "WE'RE TOURING IN AMERICA" This is amazing news, I hugged Beau tightly and kissed his cheek. "................................FOR TWO MONths...." Gina said trailing off. 

Two. Months. Without. Beau. Jai. Luke. James. Daniel. And Gina.

Did I mention in two weeks it's Christmas. Greaaat :(

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I updated this yesterday but I thought I'd give you all a treat for voting. Plus I may not be updating for a few days. Schools back on :( But I will always continue writing. Love you all thanks for the support.