Chapter 9: Back to normal

Jai's P.O.V:

Peter invited us to dinner at his house, we had chicken parmigana with vegetables. It was so good. After that just like Heather promised we had a movie night. We watched the House Bunny, Billy Maddison and Death at a Funeral. The whole time Heather and Beau were cuddling on the couch and it made me sick yet jealous of Beau. Heather and I were back to normal, we texted all today, then she told me that Beau stayed over. It reminded me of the times Heather stayed the nights at ours, usually we would watch movies all night or do twitcams late at night, we would always have pizza unless mum cooked. We would verse eachother in Fifa but she always lost. She would insist on playing but the end result always stayed the same. We would have massive pillow fights and the occasional DnM's. She would usually save those for Beau. But whenever she was in doubt or needed help with anything she would always call me and I would always be there for her. I'm getting slightly off track but yeah you get the point, Heather and I are close again. After the movie finished we all went off to bed. Heather went to Beau's room as Peter had left when we started to watch the first movie. Mum was already asleep. I couldn't fall asleep because I was thinking about what Beau and Heather were getting up to.

Heather's P.O.V:

I was in tights and a singlet top. "Here babe" Beau said as he threw me a navy blue shirt of his. Beau hopped into his bed and gestured me to come in. I slipped into his bed, he wrapped his arms around my body and we cuddled to keep warm. "I'd be lost without you" I whispered in his ear. "I get lost everytime I stare into those gorgeous blue eyes" he whispered back. I turned my body to face his. "Lets take a break from everything" He began, I thought he meant a break from us, my heart sank. "Come to Swan Hill with me for a weekend." He continued "We will escape everything and everyone for a whole weekend, It will just be you and me, What do you think?" he asked. I couldn't stop smiling "Yes of course" I was so excited. I kissed him softly on the lips, then I turned my body back around as Beau's body hugged my waist. The whole night he was whispering cute things in my ear until I fell asleep.

"Heather wake up, we have school and you have to go home and get ready" Luke said as he was shaking my shoulder trying to get me to wake up. "What?" I said in a sleepy voice. "We have school wake up, Jai made us breakfast so you can eat her and then go home and get ready." 'Okay" I said , I got out of Beau's bed and headed down stairs. I could smell eggs and bacon. "MMM" i said as I entered the kitchen. I noticed Jai made my lunch for school as well as breakfast. "you hungry?" he asked. I just nodded. After we all ate breakfast Beau was still sleeping so i thanked Jai, grabbed my lunch and walked out the door. I got home and had I shower. I got dressed in my Penola Uniform, I tied up my hair into a pony tail and I put on a little bit of make up. I walked out my door kissing my dad goodbye and walked to school with Jai and Luke. "So, Mum, Luke and I were talking and Luke and I wont be returning to school next year" This hit me. I know they didn't like school but dropping out of year 11? Well I know I have Chloe but like school wont be the same as them. So that's why i made the decision to drop out as well. "Well I will too then" I said confidently. "No Heather, you dont have to quit school because of us" Luke replied. "No, school will suck without you boys, there is no point going if your not there. "Don't let us interfere with her decision" Jai said. "This is my decision and I'm dropping out" They smiled because they both know that would mean more time to spend with them.

"This is a big decision the three of you have made, you understand that right?" The principal said as we told her that we were dropping out. "We understand miss" Luke said in reply to her question. "Well since you wont be returning next year you can attend the year 12's graduation this year. But you will not be graduating, you can be there to look nice at the photo's and enjoy the dancing and food that evening. You can bring anyone as your date but no alcohol will be tolerated that evening" The principal said, I was so excited. The graduation won't be for another 3 months and I was confident Beau and I would still be together so I had my date sorted. "Who you gonna take to the dance?" I asked Luke as we stepped out of the principals office. "Nicole of course, Jai what about you?" he questioned Jai. I looked up at Jai, he had his head down "I dunno" he said in a low voice.

Friday Night

Jai's P.O.V:

Heather texted me "Come help me pack? :) x" just as i finished my homework. I had nothing else to do so why not? Beau was taking Heather away to Swan Hill for the weekend, great, just the two of them. A little part of me died. "Sure, be over in a jiffy" I texted her back. Beau was doing the late night shift at work and Luke and Mum were watching T.V, I walked down stairs "Going to Heathers" I said as I walked out the door. I knocked on Heather's door as her dad sent me up. She opened the door and let me in her room, It was a mess, clothes everywhere. "Sorry for the mess, I'm struggling on deciding what to bring" I just laughed. I found an empty spot on her floor and sat down. The whole night she was holding up clothes suitable for Swan Hill and I would agree or disagree to help her decide what to bring. Finally we found two perfect outfits suitable for the weather of Swan Hill. "Is this for Beau?" I said trying to hold back the laughs as I held up some cute lingerie. "Give me that" she said as the snatched it out of my hands while laughing. She packed her swimmers and some shoes. As we zipped up her suitcase we laughed at the struggle we had just finding two outfits for the weekend. "Thanks buddy" she said as we finished. "Any time." She was leaving tomorrow and Beau was driving up. That lucky bastard.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the next few chapters Heather and Beau will find out some news that could change their lives.