Sneak Peek

This is a sneak peek to 'Always with the Brooks' it's the sequal to this book.

I will only give you the blurb because if you're interested from that you will continue to read it.

I hope you enjoy.

Heather Chimes and Beau Brooks are on another adventure together. Through the ups and downs they will face lies, deceiption, the loss of someone close to them.Who will be Heather's rock as she faces the hardest time in her life? And what will happen when she finds out the biggest secret of her life that has been kept from her since she was born?

Then I looked back at Beau. His shirt was stuck to his skin as well, is short out lined his abs.

I so badly wanted to kiss him, his hair looked so good wet. And his skin was glistening from the reflection of the sun.

"Are you eye raping me?" he asked cockily.

"I ugh- I Uhm-" I mumbled.

"Well, feel free to eye rape me any time" he said with satisfaction before walking away to grab himself a towel.

His pants were wet and his bum was perfectly shown through the skin tight clothing.

I struggled to resist.

My boyfriend was one of the Gods.

Here is the link: http://www.wattpad.com/14339012-always-with-the-brooks-sequal-life-with-the-brooks

If you can't access that link I have put it in the eternal link to the side, also I will put it on my message board. If by then you are still struggling just click on me and go to my works and it is called 'Always with the Brooks'

That's it for now. The first chapter has been posted, get ready for bigger and better chapters coming your way.