Chapter 36: Save me tonight

WOW, 30,000 Reads, I cannot thank you all enough. I hope you like this chapter, it's slightly intense

....................................................................................................................................

Christy's P.O.V:

*4 Months Ago*

Josh was on the bed next me just on his phone. 

"Babe, I'm bored" I complained. He looked up, his eyes full of  lust. 

"I know something we can do to entertain you" he said in a deep voice. Clearly, I was turned on. Gently Josh grabbed my arm and pulled me over to him, swiftly he spun himself and ended up straddling me. 

"Still bored?" he asked in a sexual way. I nodded just to tease a little.

He started to play with the hem of my shirt. Maybe I should tell him now?

"Josh, I need to tell you something" I began.

"Anything.Babe" he said between kisses.

"Um, I'm pregnant" I said. Immediantly he stood up and he glared at me. 

"What did you say?" he asked in a harsh tone.

"I'm ughh pregnant?" I repeated. 

"It's not my baby" he said. I don't know if it was a statement or he was just clarrifing it.

"Yeah, it is" I replied.

Then calm, kind and caring Josh turned into harsh, angry and cruel Josh.

"What the fuck do you mean?" he asked.

It was plain and simple, even an air head like me (what ever an air head is) understands.

"You banged me and I get knocked up" I said clearly.

"I'm not fucken dumb, what ever your name is, and also I'm out of here. Good luck with the baby" he said and with that he was out the door.

I never saw him again.

*Present time*

Beau was good boyfriend, not once did he pressure me. I know I was selfish, rude and even a bitch to him and his family but fuck when you're put in my situation you need to keep going. I didn't care that I liked about whose baby it was. I just told Beau it was his baby, Luke sighed with relief but then went to comfort his brother.

I was basically forcing him to support a baby that didn't belong to him. But he didn't have any idea so I was safe and happy. Happy because Beau was a great boyfriend, he has the money from the Janoskwhatever to support us and even give me a couple of nice dresses, It would have been funner to mess with the other bitch in his life but she is long gone now.

Beau fell back onto the couch with his head in his hands, is he okay?

"Um, Beau, are you alright?" I asked. He looked up.

"Why the fuck would you care, once I was finally happy after 5 months away from you, I had the girl of my dreams by my side, then you show up and all this shit happens, you drop the biggest bombshell on me saying that I am gonna be a father, finacially I don't even know if I can support you, plus my girl is missing, no one knows where she is, I can't even talk to her now because I have to start a family with somone I don't want to. I need you to understand that I will never love you Christy, this baby is the only thing keeping us together, when he/she hits 18 I'm out of the door. But for now I will stick by what I have promised myself and that is to be loyal and supportive" Beau let out a deep breath.