Chapter 35: When you're gone

Heather's P.O.V:

The music was thumping, I could feel the beat in my chest. I was clumsily tripping and swaying everywhere. Perhaps I had a little too much to drink. But I don't give a fuck.

I felt a long vibrate in my pocket. I pulled out my phone, yes, Jai and I switched back phones. He was pissed off at me but I haven't seen him for ages there for I don't care. 

"What do you waant?" I slurred out. Struggling to regain my balance, I fell to the ground. 

"Heather where are you?" My father asked in a concerned voice. I looked around my surroundings. Everything was pitch black. The occasional small light filled the room when someone checked their phones but I couldn't see a thing.

"Heather, you need to come home" My dad emphasised the 'need'

"You haven't been home for a week, I have no idea where you're sleeping, no idea what you're doing and I have no idea who you're hanging around with. Jackson goes out everyday to find you and Jai stays here patiantly waiting for your arrival.

My head is thumping so I wasn't really listen to my dad. 

"I'm never coming home" I told him and then hung up.

"This party is so shit, let's ditch" Ryder said from behind me. He pulled me up with one of his arms although he was stuggling to walk himself.

"Ace, you coming?" he called out. "No chance I'm staying here any longer"

We got in Chace's ute. I was put in the back where the tray is. I didn't give a fuck. Loosely I held onto the back of the truck with one hand and the other hand I let swing around freely. When he began driving the cold air ran through my body, refreshing me. "WOO HOO" I screamed. 

I felt on top of the world.

I continued screaming until the car came to a halt.

I slipped back and hit my head. "Ace pull her out" Ryder called out. I picked my self up from where I fell and Ace roughly pulled me out of the car.

We entered a dingy abandoned old house. In the middle of an empty room was a table, some one must have tipped something as there was a whole lot of powder on the table.

"How much did you get?" Ace asked Ryder.

"A lot to give us what we need" Ryder said and sat down at the table. 

My phone began ringing. When I pulled it out of my pocket Ace grabbed it from me and threw it at a wall and sat down across from Ryder.

"Sit down" Ryder demanded. I followed his intruction and stumbled into a seat. Ryder pulled out a small straw and placed it over the white powder. He placed his nose over the straw and took a deep breath in.

"Fuck that's good" he exclaimed.

The Ryder passed Ace the straw. Ace followed the same procedure as Ryder. When Ace was done he rolled the straw in my direction.

"What is it?" I asked. Ace let out a big laugh. "Sniff it up, you'll feel good"

I was too drunk to make the correct and educated decision. I slowly picked up the straw and examined it. It was white like the powder, round like a cylinder and it had a hole on both ends, sort of like a lolly pop stick. 

I copied their actions and followed their steps. I inhaled this powder and immediatly I was coughing violently, I was struggling to get air. I place my head over the table and look down. I see blood drops dripping onto the table. I feel a tickle on my nose so I rub it slightly. My whole finger was covered in blood, My nose was bleeding, most likely because of the powder.