Chapter 23: Drunken Truth

Bit of a long chapter, so many points of views so I hope you don't get confused :) Enjoy!

IT'S MY 1 MONTH ANNIVERSARY OF WATTPAD WOO HOO!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nikki's P.O.V:

I can't think straight. Am I actually seeing this. My eyes become all blurry, I hadn't noticed until now the tears have been streaming down my cheeks. Why does this always happen to me? I ask myself. This isn't the first time it has happened to me, so the feeling isn't unfamiliar. I know what this feels like, I wish no girl has to feel like to this. This is the moment you are told by the actual person you think would never tell you or show you that you're not good enough. I guess I never get the message because I always go into relationship and the same thing happens over and over again. It hurts like a bitch because I actually thought Luke was different.

I remember one time we were laying on his bed and he was fiddling with my hands and telling me how beautiful I was. The he started to carress my cheek and kissing up and down my colar bone and jaw line. But like always I stopped him and told him I wasn't ready yet. He told me he respected that, and he did. He is just like every other horny teenager, when they can't get they urges from the girl you suspect would give it to them then they find a sluttier teenage girl who would do it without having to ask twice. 

I was distured from my thinking when Heather put her arm around me. Why did I come all this way to see this? 

Luke's P.O.V:

I felt a cold breeze down there and I also felt a bunch of eyes staring at me. I look to my right and see the doors open revealing James and Skip up the back, then Jai, Beau, Heather and Nikki infront of them. Oh no. Nikki wasn't suppose to see this. Technically I was free since she broke up with me but I still felt a whole bunch of guilt. I got up from on top of um what's her name? Ugh.... Oh yeah Ashley and grabbed my trackies laying on the ground. Wait what was Nikki doing here? I looked Nikki straight in the eyes, my whole face screamed 'sorry' and 'I'm ashamed' but I don't think she could see that through her watery eyes. When we made perfect eye contact she looked away. She covered her face with her hands and stepped out of my view. "Explain?" Beau asked searching for answers. "It's not like we are dating anyway" I spat back, wrong thing to say. I heard a loud crying noise, every one looked at me with either disgust or plain disappointment. 

Ashley's whinny voice nagged in the back ground "Are you coming back or are we putting on a show" she asked in an overly excited voice. Why was I such a dick. I looked up to the door one more time and noticed everyone was gone except for Jai, he wanted me to talk. "Ugh Ashely, it was uhm.... fun while it lasted but ugh you gotta go" I told her, I didn't like Ashley but she had experience. I'm such a dick. She complained some more back eventually picked up her stuff and left.

"Really? Ashley?" Jai asked disappointed. "I know you don't have to tell me, complete dick yeah?" "Ye-" Jai was interupted by a sweeter voice. "Jai out, I need to talk to the idiot over there" I wanted to walk up and hug Heather, I really did miss her.

As Jai left the room Heather closed the door behind him and chose a place to sit. She looked around the room awkwardly, I know she wasn't planning on sitting beside me. She resulted in sitting on Skip's unmade bed. "You're a complete and utter idiot" The message that you've fucked up comes loud and clear when your best friend tells you.

"I know" I said softly. "You hurt her, more than you could even imagine. This is the fifth time it's happened to her, she really thought you were different. It hurt her even more because she was willing to go against her faith and screw you tonight when you guys got back together" Ugh, the guilt, I had every right to feel as hurt as she is, I can't even imagine how bad she is feeling. Why did I have to be such an idiot. "But she's an idiot too" Heather continued. "She still wants you back" Heather finished that off with a bit of a laugh, she wants me back? If a girl ever did that to me I wouldn't second guess it.