Chapter 34: Taking the worst break

BEFORE THE NEW CHAPTER BEGINS, I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR READING, THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES AND THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENTS

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beau's P.O.V:

Ugh. I kept asking myself  'Did I fuck up here?' and I have come to the conclusion that no, I didn't fuck up. She decided to be stubborn and go home with that ass hole. 

Okay, I'm gonna admit, he isn't an ugly guy, I can see why Heather would be attracted to him. She was practially falling head over heels just by the looking out him. He made me sick just by looking at him, the texts he was sending her were so polite it repulsed me. You know what? Fuck him.

I just didn't want Heather slipping through my fingers. I don't know about her but when I tell her I love her I actually mean it, when I kiss her it's not for the making it, its to show her how much I love her.

I needed help to make sure Heather stayed mine, I didn't want her losing feeling for me because she created some for this dirt bag.

I sent Jai a text as he was going home with James.

 To: Jai doesn't rhyme with gay

World War fucken 3 has started, keep away from the blond ass hole and make sure to keep Heather occupied, I don't want her to spend anytime with this fuck wit. Get back to me if you catch her being flirty around him. make sure she doesn't wear any more s#utty outfits like the one she had on today. 

From: Beau's a hoe

I hope Jai doesn't interprate the text wrong.

Or atleast I thought I sent it to Jai.

Good One Beau, you managed to fuck it up again. BIG TIME!

What was I gonna do now? How am I suppose to reply?

To: Beau's a hoe.

Thanks for the tip, I'll make sure to write it down in my book of What boyfriends shouldn't say to their brothers because their girlfriends still might have their brothers phones. Thanks for the love in that text, I'll make sure to wear less clothing next time. Much love - Heather xo.

From: Jai doesn't rhyme with gay.

I turned my phone off, I can't deal with this shit now, but fuck, why am I such an idiot. I always manage to fuck things up worse than they already are.

I pulled up beside Christy's house and Luke and I got out.

"BEAUUUU" She squealed when she saw me pull in. "Hi to you too" Luke said sarcastically. 

"What is it this time Christy?" I asked impatiantly.

"Our baby is hurting me" she complained.

"Who's baby or haven't you gone to check it out yet?" I tested.

She stood there thinking "When your done thinking of another excuse or lie get back to me, I'm going, I'm over this bullshit" I stormed out of her house and Luke followed behind.

I drove straight home, without stopping, probably went through a couple of red light but I don't give a fuck.

When I got home I plonked on my bed and contemplated whether or not I should go and see Heather because we really needed to talk and sort all of this shit out.